I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

JohnDonne

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by JohnDonne » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:That’s pretty inaccurate to say he’s only a saint to the left, he is approved of pretty much across the board, hardcore racist randos notwithstanding. Actually, even our racists don’t hate him really.

If he was a house nigga the fbi wouldn’t have viewed him as a threat and he wouldn’t have been shot.
Oh no, they shoot house niggers too, yo, that's the whole point, you can be non threatening and still get shot, they'll shoot you for looking at them funny, but so long as you were not realpolitik, so long as you were a non threatening faux revolutionary, you can be trucked out as a palatable martyr post mortem, in fact, you're exponentially more palatable once you're dead, that's the ultimate in non threatening.
Except for the whole civil rights thing coming to pass with him as the central figure and martyr for the movement, you’re right, no threat. Like how Jesus wasn’t a threat to the establishment, just a peaceful Uncle Tom Jew, makes sense.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:50 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:That’s pretty inaccurate to say he’s only a saint to the left, he is approved of pretty much across the board, hardcore racist randos notwithstanding. Actually, even our racists don’t hate him really.

If he was a house nigga the fbi wouldn’t have viewed him as a threat and he wouldn’t have been shot.
Oh no, they shoot house niggers too, yo, that's the whole point, you can be non threatening and still get shot, they'll shoot you for looking at them funny, but so long as you were not realpolitik, so long as you were a non threatening faux revolutionary, you can be trucked out as a palatable martyr post mortem, in fact, you're exponentially more palatable once you're dead, that's the ultimate in non threatening.
Except for the whole civil rights thing coming to pass with him as the central figure and martyr for the movement, you’re right, no threat. Like how Jesus wasn’t a threat to the establishment, just a peaceful Uncle Tom Jew, makes sense.
Jesus was watered down by the very people who crucified him, whoever the Rabbi Joshua bar Josef was, very unlikely he bore any resemblance to the Romanized magical sky man the Emperor Constantine turned him into in order to stave off a revolt against the Imperium.

See how that works? The Empire takes the martyr against the Empire as its own, in order to keep the plebs docile and non threatening.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:51 pm

In Canada, drawing massive crowds of volatile malcontents to the Capitol is not a threat. The FBI also dedicated significant resources to shadowing, threatening, and blackmailing non-threats. Over a hundred cities burn in the wake of non-threats being assassinated while their legacy prevails over the power structure.

All that happens without the man at the middle of the maelstrom being anything more than a passive, commie, yessah Sambo figure.

Thanks for the wisdom, Canada.
How about sticking to serving the needs of two-spirits and we’ll handle the US Civil Rights shit.
;)
Last edited by DBTrek on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:55 pm

If Jesus is to be invoked, then in a few hundred years MLK won't even be black anymore, he'll be revised to be a white guy somehow, the white guy who saved the Joos from Pharoah or whatever, thank goodness for whitey, he da Godhead.
Nec Aspera Terrent

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Sure, there is historical Jesus and myth jesus, there is historical mlk, a real and perceived threat, and the saint mlk, who we remember as an ideal leader, but you are falsely trying to change the historical mlk, not us.

I was just giving you props anyway, I think you should get a grill, some gold chains and take your act to the stage, honestly.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:05 pm

You remember him falsely as an Ideal leader, unburdened by the mythological kool-aid of your empire, I simply see him through the lens of realpolitik, like Barack Obama, a uncle tom house nigger to keep the plebs docile and non threatening, the Empire adopting the pro forma Godhead of the plebs, in order to stave off a revolt against the imperium.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:12 pm

:lol:

Non-threatening. Certainly explains the life, the reaction by the power structure, the death, and proceeding social upheaval of Yessum’ Luther King.

Brought to you by the experts on Moose dick and syrup.
He’s here all week folks. Buy a wool chook or a t-shirt, please.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:17 pm

The proceeding social upheaval was crushed by COINTELPRO, non threatening MLK got shot, so the black community turned to militancy, in the face of having the house nigger shot down, they turned to the Black Panther model, and that was subsequently crushed by the COINTELPRO SWAT Team, at which point, the community was basically atomized into submission, which then leads directly to NWA Straight outta Compton, baby, seven five oh million for the win.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:22 pm

NOT

A

THREAT

Lulz.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:27 pm

The riots only came after, once King was shot down, realpolitik civil rights was killed in the crib, civil rights failed, the race hustling scam called Civil Rights has no bearing on realpolitik, the realpolitik was that the Empire was simply playing for time until they could get the nascent upheaval under control, the riots were incited deliberately, so they could crack down, the militant model was of no more utility than the stick your knitting model, you can't fight COINTELPRO, the SWAT Team will get you in the end, so it's kobayashi maru, unless you can get dat paper, reconciliation by monetization.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent