I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Speaker to Animals

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:11 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: That was a different time. The people doing it now are just liberals, man. It's nonstop liberalism these days. White imperialists are extinct for the most part.
Well, I know that of course... what I'm saying is that it's like a hang over from those times.

Not really. Both sentiments are born of racism, but the left's form of racism is totally passive-aggressive. They never outright admit their racism, even though it's plainly obvious for all to see. Rudyard Kipling wasn't passive aggressive about anything. His version is at least more honest.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:12 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's really the leftist man's burden. I don't feel it one bit.
So Rudyard Kipling was a leftist?
Kipling was a hardcore statist, if there is any difference worth measuring.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:17 pm

This is how it is: everybody needs to look out for their own interests. A man who professes to look after the interests of another group before his own earns zero trust from me. I instantly distrust that motherfucker, and rightly so.

Black people need to look after black interests. White people need to look after white interests. Expecting a white man to give a shit about what affects black people in general when it runs counter to his own interests is fucking ludicrous. It's just as ludicrous as demanding black people in Detroit give a shit about the opiate epidemic in white Appalachia.

None of this shit is going to work out until we all come to the table honestly as ourselves, looking out for ourselves, and coming to compromise and consensus.

There is nothing noble or honest or good about a white man who professes to put black people before himself. It's almost certainly dishonesty and predatory, but if not that, he's fucking mentally ill.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:This is how it is: everybody needs to look out for their own interests. A man who professes to look after the interests of another group before his own earns zero trust from me. I instantly distrust that motherfucker, and rightly so.

Black people need to look after black interests. White people need to look after white interests. Expecting a white man to give a shit about what affects black people in general when it runs counter to his own interests is fucking ludicrous. It's just as ludicrous as demanding black people in Detroit give a shit about the opiate epidemic in white Appalachia.

None of this shit is going to work out until we all come to the table honestly as ourselves, looking out for ourselves, and coming to compromise and consensus.

There is nothing noble or honest or good about a white man who professes to put black people before himself. It's almost certainly dishonesty and predatory, but if not that, he's fucking mentally ill.
If only you understood the truth of the class war.

There is -- IRL -- an ongoing class war, but it is not between whites and blacks; and it much more complex, and simple at the same time, than that.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Good article. Truth to power.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:50 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:This is how it is: everybody needs to look out for their own interests. A man who professes to look after the interests of another group before his own earns zero trust from me. I instantly distrust that motherfucker, and rightly so.

If only you understood the truth of the class war.

There is -- IRL -- an ongoing class war, but it is not between whites and blacks; and it much more complex, and simple at the same time, than that.
THIS
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:36 am

No, man.

No.

Stop going down this path. Satan is in your ear. Just because everyone else seems to be getting down in this mud does not mean you are supposed to do likewise.

Ignore Fife and grumps as well. It isn't about class either. There is one place you should be putting your faith, and it isn't in your skin color, your bank account, or the way this world treats you. None of that matters. It's all dust soon to be.

Let go of the world.
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
The consequences of not joining in with the current war for racial supremacy means potentially being a member of the group that loses that war. I get it. Shit in this world could get very bad for those people. There might even by a likelihood that it happens, but that is this world. Neither side of that war, the war that fights to destroy the other side, is one we are supposed to be participants in.
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?
I don't see any reason to tie one's identity to one's race other than the worldly implications.

This emphasis on race reeks of Satan's influence. A worldview that divides people based on skin color, and backs it up with worldly outcomes like money and prestige, is exactly the sort of deception we should expect from him. There is no other reason to follow this blatant rejection of God's word other than the wish to reap worldly rewards.

Again, let go of the world.
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

/sermon
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:56 am

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's really the leftist man's burden. I don't feel it one bit.
So Rudyard Kipling was a leftist?
Probably the worst thing I ever did to my wife was telling her Rudy was white. She majored in English and was probably closer to a minor in linguistics than Dan Carlin was to a minor in history, but she ain't one for history. In her mind, Rudy was full blooded Indian until I came along. One of those shelves is my STEM texts, the rest are hers.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:14 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
This emphasis on race reeks of Satan's influence. A worldview that divides people based on skin color, and backs it up with worldly outcomes like money and prestige, is exactly the sort of deception we should expect from him. There is no other reason to follow this blatant rejection of God's word other than the wish to reap worldly rewards.
+1
St. Paul, to the Romans, wrote: For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
+1
St. Paul, to the Romans, wrote: For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.
No human sacrifice required.