MartyrMade Better than Dan Carlin

Martin Hash

MartyrMade Better than Dan Carlin

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:27 am

When I started listening to Dan Carlin, I looked forward to every episode, and loved the fact he had a large back catalog. His "alien" view was refreshing and non-NPC. As we all know, that changed. I excuse Dan because we all change, but I missed him. I've been listening to MartyrMade since he posted to the DCF. I was hoping he'd keep it up but considering how difficult it is to do informational podcasts for long, I didn't expect it BUT HE DID. And MM is BETTER than DC. Long live the king.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

pineapplemike

Re: MartyrMade Better than Dan Carlin

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:40 am

his most recent ukraine episode about 5 min in where he is already all pissed off and talking fast and the shit audio felt like vintage dan carlin to me

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:41 am

Well said Martin

I have many great memories of DC too. I'm not fully into Martyrmade. He has some great shows, his detail is crazy. But some of the subjects I'm not interested in to that level of detail. His Epic on Palestine and Israel, how long was that thing ? The Jim Jones was very informative, but man he spent a lot of time on minutia.

In another age, he would have been a watch maker.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:45 am

i like martyrmade, his anti-humans podcast was especially hardcore. i'm about to listen to his unraveling podcast with jocko and scott horton

ive heard dan carlin's new hardcore history episode is good. his current common sense episodes are lulz

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:52 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:45 am
i like martyrmade, his anti-humans podcast was especially hardcore. i'm about to listen to his unraveling podcast with jocko and scott horton

ive heard dan carlin's new hardcore history episode is good. his current common sense episodes are lulz
The new HH is about slavery, a woke topic if I ever heard one. I think he’s trying to make the case for reparations under the rubric of dispassionate analysis.

I love talking fast & bad audio. Hell, I play them at 2x speed

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:59 am

I just sent Darryl an email expressing my admiration of his work. I should have done it earlier.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:34 pm

Most definitely the new king.

Wasn’t he a DCF guy? I know our crazy Latvian is doing well with Eastern Border.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0