Common Sense 323 – Gas Up the Cold War

Hastur

Common Sense 323 – Gas Up the Cold War

Post by Hastur » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:46 am

https://www.dancarlin.com/product/commo ... -cold-war/
Vladimir Putin has instantaneously reignited the Cold War by savagely attacking Ukraine this week. In response to requests, Dan shares a few thoughts.

I haven't listened yet.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

pineapplemike

Re: Common Sense 323 – Gas Up the Cold War

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:47 am

thanks biden

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:55 am

Nuclear Hitler?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:24 pm

Halfway through and Dan is only blaming Putin, nothing about Brandon being weak as a key factor.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:54 pm

Oh Boy.......................... I thought he was going to do a show on Human and Civil Rights abuses in Canada
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:54 pm
Oh Boy.......................... I thought he was going to do a show on Human and Civil Rights abuses in Canada
I just finished it. He didn’t even hint at Brandon being weak as a possible cause. I mean for fuck sake it’s obvious that a major factor is that Biden is the weak as hell.

He was wrong about Trump being nuclear Hitler and not pointing out that Biden’s weakness caused the real nuclear Hitler to rise up and take action is intellectually dishonest.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:57 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:10 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:54 pm
I just finished it. He didn’t even hint at Brandon being weak as a possible cause. I mean for fuck sake it’s obvious that a major factor is that Biden is the weak as hell.

He was wrong about Trump being nuclear Hitler and not pointing out that Biden’s weakness caused the real nuclear Hitler to rise up and take action is intellectually dishonest.
I just started. He goes right to the toppling of Iran in 1953. He could have chosen anything, and he chooses the boomer outrage CIA op. More relevant would be Libya, a conflict that Dan and the MSM ignores by design, because the results were just that horrible.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:41 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:24 pm
Halfway through and Dan is only blaming Putin, nothing about Brandon being weak as a key factor.
Remember, Dan endorsed Biden over Trump.............. so he's committed.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:41 pm

Good
1. Ref. Pat Buchanan and the foolish expansion of NATO
2. Historical Context in the middle
3. He didn't mention Nixon once, didn't compare Putin as a Nixon wanna be :lol:
4. Didn't blame this on Trump being racist

Bad
1. Saying Putin may be distracting from abusing his people, protesters............. Hello Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
2. Noting Putin's age (69), and questioning his mental health................... WTF, Biden thinks Ukrainians are Iranians measured by the pound
3. Speaking of zealots in American politics who can't stand their fellow Americans, yet to be silent to the punishment and how the unvaxxed have been ostracized, or non left voices are censored.
4. Biden playing chess is smart, what happened to diplomacy Dan always begged for, ignoring the Putins requests have been ignored for a decade
5. Calling on Russian people to depose Putin at the end.

Lazy
1. Using Iran as a symbol for meddling, but not mentioning meddling in the last decade, Libya, Honduras, Syria. Iran was kids play compared to what we do now.
2. No substance. You can listen to the entire thing and have no idea what the points of conflict between Russia and Ukraine are. This is incredibly Lazy. Crack a fucking book already, wikipedia, something. Never mentioned the geo-ethnic differences, the formation of Ukraine, the economic issues. Nothing. Listeners will be kept dumb, walking away with Putin may be crazy, someone stop him now.
3. What was the Common Sense in that ? Stating there could be a new Cold War or Nuclear War ? Everyone knows that.
4. The Cold War theme is tired for Dan. This entire thing is ho hum, like most of his material in the last several years it's really just content. It's sad really, Dan used to stand for things, stimulate thought, think outside the box and talking points of the media. Now it's just lazy content. Hey, but Redditors loved it.
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:41 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:24 pm
Remember, Dan endorsed Biden over Trump.............. so he's committed.
Oh I remember. Dan just proved himself intellectually dishonest. He’s locked himself into tribalism. A shame really.