Re: GoG:: Now mostly going by *Rusty*

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:02 pm

The good, the true, & the beautiful

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:01 pm

Maxium Danger

https://rustyvignettespodcast.libsyn.com/maximum-danger
I'm deleting this baby within a week from today. Its a bit too current a topic to leave out there for long.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:06 am

I redo a previous episode I did by summarizing the end of Vikings 2 and Raised by Wolves. Also, I discuss some myths I enjoy, and other books I didn't mention on the Hero's Journey episode. Cheers!

https://rustyvignettespodcast.libsyn.co ... d-watching

I discuss a couple different books I recommend that I haven't mentioned before, and I think about the future.

https://rustyvignettespodcast.libsyn.co ... ing-things

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:06 pm

If you've listened to the episode named "Maximum Danger" tell me what you think overall? Max is a bit of a black pilled fairly dark dude. I'm glad I'm off social media and fyi it was recorded a few days before New Years. I enjoyed the talk but he's a mic hoarder and loud haha. He also has strong opinions about female melodrama and the feminizing of our society etc. You see a lot of what he says about the topic online and have for years in edgelord circles, but when we talked about the role of technology that's where the conversation was really interesting. Anyway cheers.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:27 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:06 pm
If you've listened to the episode named "Maximum Danger" tell me what you think overall? Max is a bit of a black pilled fairly dark dude. I'm glad I'm off social media and fyi it was recorded a few days before New Years. I enjoyed the talk but he's a mic hoarder and loud haha. He also has strong opinions about female melodrama and the feminizing of our society etc. You see a lot of what he says about the topic online and have for years in edgelord circles, but when we talked about the role of technology that's where the conversation was really interesting. Anyway cheers.

Im about halfway through, but I can say that I'm not a big fan of the guy. I dont really care for his style, and I haven't really heard him say anything new or give any fresh perspectives. I'll listen to the rest and see what else hes got.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:54 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:27 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:06 pm

Im about halfway through, but I can say that I'm not a big fan of the guy. I dont really care for his style, and I haven't really heard him say anything new or give any fresh perspectives. I'll listen to the rest and see what else hes got.
Bahah awesome. Dudes a prick but I spared with him as best I could without being combative.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:31 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:01 pm
Maxium Danger

https://rustyvignettespodcast.libsyn.com/maximum-danger
I'm deleting this baby within a week from today. Its a bit too current a topic to leave out there for long.
He needs to use the term “feminist” all the time rather than “women” so that he doesn’t demonize all x-chromosome humans. You tried to point that out several times but he’d just drank some coffee or had a hit of coke and bowled you over. He is right overall though. (I’ve made this argument for years.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:45 pm

right off the bat Max Danger nails it

it's technology, it's the office world, everybody does the same job, no iron men needed for typing at a desk

even in the military, most of that has become office work now too
Nec Aspera Terrent