GoG:: Now mostly going by *Rusty*

TheReal_ND

Re: GoG known as Jay Podcast Guest

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 07, 2020 7:22 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:50 am
I'm just making this thread to promote , link, and discuss the upcoming shows I'll be on.

First I'm on Rebel Yell and the broad topic is " the Enlightenment". We go all over the place and talk about other things as well. Anyway it will be realeased Friday most likely . I think it went well overall .

I'm going on Myth of the 20th Century and Good Morning Weiamerica as well most likely this summer . Topics as varied as the origin of psychology and the two classic films Alien/Aliens.

I'm going to be writing articles on Thomas Jefferson and the Ancient Greek influence as well as Franco and the Spanish Civil War . As I release this stuff I'll link it in tis thread. Be kind guys....lol.
Don't forget your friends who helped get you there when you become an e-celeb and start raking in the sweet sweet cointelpro shekels.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu May 07, 2020 8:37 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:22 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:50 am
I'm just making this thread to promote , link, and discuss the upcoming shows I'll be on.

First I'm on Rebel Yell and the broad topic is " the Enlightenment". We go all over the place and talk about other things as well. Anyway it will be realeased Friday most likely . I think it went well overall .

I'm going on Myth of the 20th Century and Good Morning Weiamerica as well most likely this summer . Topics as varied as the origin of psychology and the two classic films Alien/Aliens.

I'm going to be writing articles on Thomas Jefferson and the Ancient Greek influence as well as Franco and the Spanish Civil War . As I release this stuff I'll link it in tis thread. Be kind guys....lol.
Don't forget your friends who helped get you there when you become an e-celeb and start raking in the sweet sweet cointelpro shekels.
Funny enough you were the one that made me aware of both Myth and Yell so tiphat for that .
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 07, 2020 8:46 pm

I haven't listened to yell much since TRS quit syndicating them. I like Musonius a lot but Dark pisses me off to no end. As long as you can get on with Rex or Mankin it will be a great show. Also hope to hear you with Nick.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Also see if you can talk with Tim Kelly I would love that!

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu May 07, 2020 9:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:46 pm
I haven't listened to yell much since TRS quit syndicating them. I like Musonius a lot but Dark pisses me off to no end. As long as you can get on with Rex or Mankin it will be a great show. Also hope to hear you with Nick.
Nick is the guy who told me he wanted to do an origin of psychology episode and liked my outline last summer but I had to back out bc I was moving and between jobs . He told me back then to let him know when I was ready well im ready so we will see .

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu May 07, 2020 9:37 pm

Dark hasn't been on in a while and likely won't for a bit longer . He's " busy working" and maybe worried about something else idk. Why don't you like him though ?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 07, 2020 10:00 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:37 pm
Dark hasn't been on in a while and likely won't for a bit longer . He's " busy working" and maybe worried about something else idk. Why don't you like him though ?
He's fucking annoying and drags down every show he is on. Also he's a smooth brain 100 IQ retard that thinks he's intelligent and forgets why half way through whatever he was stuttering through.

As for Nick I'm glad you got an in with him. Tell him I said hi and it was me that gave them the idea for the show on cybernetics that everyone shat all over except Nick that knew wtf I was talking about in regards to mkultra and it's origins.

They crowded out Nick because he was using the wifi at taco Bell but you better believe if he covered it, that show would have been a lot fucking different.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu May 07, 2020 10:13 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:00 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:37 pm
He's fucking annoying and drags down every show he is on. Also he's a smooth brain 100 IQ retard that thinks he's intelligent and forgets why half way through whatever he was stuttering through.

As for Nick I'm glad you got an in with him. Tell him I said hi and it was me that gave them the idea for the show on cybernetics that everyone shat all over except Nick that knew wtf I was talking about in regards to mkultra and it's origins.

They crowded out Nick because he was using the wifi at taco Bell but you better believe if he covered it, that show would have been a lot fucking different.
Nick had a good connection with some of the shows lately but a lot of the topics are hit or miss nowadays . But I also like stuff you didnt . Like serial killers , my Lai massacre, sci-fi , standard operating procedure , and their recent civilization/barbarian one would have been good of they didn't drop the ball with the Peloponnesian War and ruin or get a lot flat out wrong. O well though I'll be glad if I finally go on .

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 07, 2020 11:02 pm

You don't know what I like or dislike. You are just like daradingle with your wrinkle brain takes. But thanks to turning me on to Tim. His latest on Bill Gates is a real fucking eye opener. I love how Abromovich got BTFO'd by q-tards. I did watch the commercial before they took it down off YouTube and tbh I don't get it. What it more enlightening is her connections to other people.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 08, 2020 4:29 am

Will they be covering the 75th anniversary of the defeat of fascism on these sites?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.