HOF w/ Good Ol Dan the Man...

Smitty-48

Re: HOF w/ Good Ol Dan the Man...

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:39 pm

The Cold War was really quite simple, Mr Ivan declined to demobilize at the end of the Second World War, then he disputed the terms of the Potsdam Agreement when East Germans started to flee, at West Berlin, so we went to bat for West Berlin, and then held the brink of World War Three therein, until Ivan finally demobilized in 1989.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Yes it was very simple and that's when the more traditional right in America was subverted in the name of fighting communism.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Anyway, Russia was antisemitic as fuck. Something like 100,000 Jews died during the Russian Civil War. Yes, there were Jews in the NKVD and in Stalin's govt like Yezhov, and of course Trotsky before he was killed, but Stalin was pretty anti-semitic. After WW2, the Soviets mercilessly went after Jews, purging them from govt. The Doctor's Plot never got completed because Stalin died, but many many Jews were targeted and purged, and many Jews had trouble advancing in the Soviet system. Incidentally, Marx and Engels were hugely inspired by Christian theology and millenarian ideas far more than Judiasism (which Marx, though a Jew) hated. There were Jews involved in Communism, but its absurd to just try and reduce it into a Jewish thing. Don't think there were too many Jews in Cambodia, Ethiopia, or China, but it sure took hold there. To be honest, Russia and Ukraine are more anti-semitic than Germany. I know that is the narrative those Myth guys took, but their pure myopia pretty much ruined an episode that could have been awesome.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:41 pm
Yes it was very simple and that's when the more traditional right in America was subverted in the name of fighting communism.
Communism was a separate issue, the war against communism begins in France in 1789, it simply spread from Paris to Moscow and Beijing, but the Cold War was simply a parallel yet largely unrelated enforcement of the Potsdam Agreement on behalf of West Berlin.

Communism v Capitalism was just a low information MSM narrative for simpletons, as is demonstrated by Nixon going to China.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:58 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm
Anyway, Russia was antisemitic as fuck. Something like 100,000 Jews died during the Russian Civil War. Yes, there were Jews in the NKVD and in Stalin's govt like Yezhov, and of course Trotsky before he was killed, but Stalin was pretty anti-semitic. After WW2, the Soviets mercilessly went after Jews, purging them from govt. The Doctor's Plot never got completed because Stalin died, but many many Jews were targeted and purged, and many Jews had trouble advancing in the Soviet system. Incidentally, Marx and Engels were hugely inspired by Christian theology and millenarian ideas far more than Judiasism (which Marx, though a Jew) hated. There were Jews involved in Communism, but its absurd to just try and reduce it into a Jewish thing. Don't think there were too many Jews in Cambodia, Ethiopia, or China, but it sure took hold there. To be honest, Russia and Ukraine are more anti-semitic than Germany. I know that is the narrative those Myth guys took, but their pure myopia pretty much ruined an episode that could have been awesome.
The Jewish element was purged largely by Stalin and that's when the former trotskiests came here and established modern day neocohenism with the expressed purpose of combatting communism and promoting liberal capitalism. Liberal capitalism was found to be perfectly suitable to former trotskiests and they were all zionists. It was the zionists that Stalin was more concerned with really, he didn't give a fuck about Jews on a personal level I imagine. I don't remember but I think it was him that supposedly established the first laws against anti-semitism. No what he found to be a sticking issue was the zionists. He had originally worked with Israel to counter American interests in the region and then something happened that made him realize that Zionist Jews always put their own interests in Zionism first. That cramped his style and he started purging them, but I can't remember if that was before or after he tried to set up the Jewish autonomous region. Many countries that formerly had large Jewish elements are notoriously anti Jewish today. Russia is no different but the anti-semitism laws are still on the books. It more of a cultural rule.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:08 pm

The thing about communism is that it really was perceived to be the red revolution. Nobody in Vietnam, Africa or China really gave a fuck about the workers. It's dubious to me that jewish Bolsheviks ever did but to their credit they probably gave it more intellectual consideration.

It was just rhetoric. If you boil it down really there is an ethnic component to world wide red revolution. It was a perceived revolt against the Western Hegemonic World Order.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:17 pm

Vietnam was a revolt in favour of the Western Order, Woodrow Wilson told the Viet Minh to do it, then America decided to side with French colonial rule of Indochina, to keep France in NATO, then France dropped out of NATO and accused America of committing warcrimes in Indochina, cause the French public were communist sympathizers all along.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:18 pm

I mean look at modern day soyboy commies. They call anything to the right of Hilary Clinton a fascist and that especially includes gay Jew black cock lovers like Milo who is a white supremacist. Put on a maga hat and get attacked as a Nazi. There is still an ethnic component to communism really, even if it has essentially gone from overthrowing the Western Hegemonic World Order to being the foot soldiers for it. It's anti-white to it's core. Even if they are all white and hardly any jews are left lol.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:23 pm

White is largely meaningless to me, for me there is only North German Protestant, or the mongrel hordes.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:17 pm
Vietnam was a revolt in favour of the Western Order, Woodrow Wilson told the Viet Minh to do it, then America decided to side with French colonial rule of Indochina, to keep France in NATO, then France dropped out of NATO and accused America of committing warcrimes in Indochina, cause the French public were communist sympathizers all along.
Interestingly enough communism was at times backed by America. Frankly adored by some of our highest federal level politicians like FDR and his fascination with communist China. I'm unclear what Pol Pot really thought about the West but the rubric of using it to overthrow their colonizers was certainly a motivating factor. And really, it didn't matter one bit if communist Russia and communist China ever really like each other, it was always about overthrowing their perceived oppresors, even if their "oppresors" were tacitly backing them like America did with China.

But to what end did we back communist China? Like why? Were the nationalist forces perceived to be more of a threat? We didn't outright back the commies at any point but we did support the nationalists until it became clear they could actually win, then abruptly withdrew support. Why though?