HOF w/ Good Ol Dan the Man...

TheReal_ND

Re: HOF w/ Good Ol Dan the Man...

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:14 pm
Communism has been tried and failed by a lot of ethnic groups. Asians, Africans, South Americans, East Indies, you name it.
Yes and there are ethnic components that can be seen there as well. For starters, Africans embraced it often times in hopes of getting arms to fight the Boer. China has never thought twice about wiping out peasants and has had civil wars with more deaths than WWII when stacked side by side in the past.

My point is this, you will never completely understand why crimes like the holodomer were perpetrated and why communism is acceptable and fascism completely against societal norms in our academic culture if you have never at least attempted to understand the underlying ethnic motivations.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Communism has been tried and failed by a lot of ethnic groups. Asians, Africans, South Americans, East Indies, you name it.
But the French invented it, all Communism flows from France, to include Cultural Marxism.

The Soviet plan upon reaching the Rhine in seven days through the Fulda Gap, was not really to invade France with tanks from there, the French had the neutron bomb, but the Soviets just expected the Commune to overthrow Paris, again.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:59 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Yes and there are ethnic components that can be seen there as well. For starters, Africans embraced it often times in hopes of getting arms to fight the Boer. China has never thought twice about wiping out peasants and has had civil wars with more deaths than WWII when stacked side by side in the past.

My point is this, you will never completely understand why crimes like the holodomer were perpetrated and why communism is acceptable and fascism completely against societal norms in our academic culture if you have never at least attempted to understand the underlying ethnic motivations.
I don't really get your point. Africans, Asians, Hispanics, and Whites have both tried communism and various types of authoritarianism extensively. If there is an ethnic component, it is clearly something all ethnicities are capable of.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:10 pm

And frankly, if the Soviets had managed to get to the Rhine in seven days through the Fulda Gap preventing American reinforcement, quite sure the French government would have sued for peace then, followed closely by a Communist takeover.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:19 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:59 pm
C-Mag wrote:

I don't really get your point. Africans, Asians, Hispanics, and Whites have both tried communism and various types of authoritarianism extensively. If there is an ethnic component, it is clearly something all ethnicities are capable of.
Yes and as I've pointed out there are many times ethnic reasons for these people taking up communism in the first place. Africa is completely synonymous with the Jewish Bolsheviks concerning the perceived reasons why they would take to red revolution. The holodomer is looked at as a failed social policy by the ignorant and a cynical political measure by the more informed but both overlook the tribal hostility the Jews had for the Cossacks. And this tribal hatred continually percolates all the way through the media whenever the subject of fascism comes up. Communism good fascism bad is the result of a lot more than liberal professors. Admittedly, this ethnic component to the public's perception of communism and fascism is only one component. There are other reasons behind why Western academia and media is infested with communist sympathizers.

And then there is the question of why Jews took to communism so much and why they are nearly all Democrats today but that's a whole nother thing really.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:10 pm
And frankly, if the Soviets had managed to get to the Rhine in seven days through the Fulda Gap preventing American reinforcement, quite sure the French government would have sued for peace then, followed closely by a Communist takeover.
Oh they certainly would have. France and Spain is and always was completely rotten with communists.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:21 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Oh they certainly would have. France and Spain is and always was completely rotten with communists.
And I seriously doubted at the time and I seriously doubt now, that America would have blown the world up at that point, for Western Europe.

Cold War Two would have kicked off on the spot, quite a bit hotter, but still not global thermonuclear, it would have just been Anglo-America vs Communist Europe at that point.

But that is why I took the job seriously at the time, because if it was viable for Ivan to do it, then it could happen.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
And I seriously doubted at the time and I seriously doubt now, that America would have blown the world up at that point, for Western Europe.

Cold War Two would have kicked off on the spot, quite a bit hotter, but still not global thermonuclear, it would have just been Anglo-America vs Communist Europe at that point.

But that is why I took the job seriously at the time, because if it was viable for Ivan to do it, then it could happen.
I find it telling how Russia is always a problem throughout the history of the 20th century for Anglo-American elites except for one little tiny period between the 1930's to 1940's. Hmmm. I wonder if there could be an ethnic component to this?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:33 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:31 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:

I find it telling how Russia is always a problem throughout the history of the 20th century for Anglo-American elites except for one little tiny period between 1930-1940. Hmmm. I wonder if there could be an ethnic component to this?
No, not ethnic, it's the Mahanian Eternal Seapower (Anglo-America) containing the Eurasian land empire, the Great Game, wash rinse repeat.

There was never any ethnic tension between Ivan and us, we were not the Nazis, he was just still answering to Lenin and Stalin, even tho they were both dead by then.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:39 pm

I think the Eurasian landmass being the pivot to world domination is the ultimate reason but let's be honest about it. Communist Russia would have never been a problem for the world if there wasn't people belonging to the same tribe in America funding their cousins in Russia. And then Stalin went and kicked all the trotskiests out and they came here to America to become neocohens. The narrative of the Bolsheviks slaughtering the czars only to become neocohens rattling "their" sabers at the communist "czars" less than half a century later is just too compelling.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.