Scott Adams Periscope

Speaker to Animals

Re: Scott Adams Periscope

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:29 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:25 pm
I liked him when he called on the Chinese PM to execute the CEOs who export opioids illegally to the US as revenge for his son, possibly getting that into the trade negotiations. If Trump picks up on that and we actually see these guys getting the firing squad, then I am balls in for Scott Adams as the next president.
He's a pansy.

In fact, he found out this morning that his (young beautiful famous model) girlfriend left him on Twitter.
Well, that sucks, but it really looks bad on her more than him. It only affects his judgment, but if she was hot, he probably had a good run for it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:31 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:29 pm
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:25 pm
I liked him when he called on the Chinese PM to execute the CEOs who export opioids illegally to the US as revenge for his son, possibly getting that into the trade negotiations. If Trump picks up on that and we actually see these guys getting the firing squad, then I am balls in for Scott Adams as the next president.
He's a pansy.

In fact, he found out this morning that his (young beautiful famous model) girlfriend left him on Twitter.
Well, that sucks, but it really looks bad on her more than him. It only affects his judgment, but if she was hot, he probably had a good run for it.
He's maximum strength perceptive but has poor self-awareness. Because of this I would put him on my Meta list then take him off then put him on, etc. He's on for good now because my rule has solidified to someone "preternaturally successful." (Trump caused me to adopt this rule.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:38 pm

lmao Dilbert Man got cucked?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:38 pm
lmao Dilbert Man got cucked?
Yeah, that's my point. Same with his marriage.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:00 pm

The "persuasion" thing is losing its luster. He's a bit of a gimmick. Scott has an audience and his fifteen minutes. Good for him at making more money but that isn't why I think his opinion is valuable. Its some insight into the psychology of many Trump supporters. He's useful for that but again its getting played out and lost its novelty. Great at sales/optics/marketing...ok great, next please...
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:13 pm

More like 30 years of fame. He was MUCH bigger in the 90s.

I’m not a longform podcast guy so I can only fast shuttle Scott; give him at most 5 minutes, but compare that to the zero minutes I give to Crowder or Dice.

p.s. I give Molyneux nuttin’

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 pm

JUST ONE FECKING DOLLAR

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:11 pm

I haven’t been able to last through two minutes of Scott for the past couple of months. He’s gotten mystical about how his thoughts control the universe around him, and he tells stories about great coincidences that happen when he wishes them. I would shrug it off but simultaneously he now has a new excuse he uses not to take a stand on difficult issues like Climate Change. He says he goes back and forth between the pros & cons, and both seem equally convincing until they’re finally talking above his head and he can’t make a judgment any longer. Well, Scott, you’re a cartoonist who has Meta-level insight BUT wisdom requires knowledge & experience in a circumference of disciplines. Me, a non-cartoonist, took the time & effort to gain that knowledge & experience, and I can make a decision based on “expert” knowledge, no matter how fine-grained. Fuck you, Scott; I’m the Meta here.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:11 pm
I haven’t been able to last through two minutes of Scott for the past couple of months. He’s gotten mystical about how his thoughts control the universe around him, and he tells stories about great coincidences that happen when he wishes them. I would shrug it off but simultaneously he now has a new excuse he uses not to take a stand on difficult issues like Climate Change. He says he goes back and forth between the pros & cons, and both seem equally convincing until they’re finally talking above his head and he can’t make a judgment any longer. Well, Scott, you’re a cartoonist who has Meta-level insight BUT wisdom requires knowledge & experience in a circumference of disciplines. Me, a non-cartoonist, took the time & effort to gain that knowledge & experience, and I can make a decision based on “expert” knowledge, no matter how fine-grained. Fuck you, Scott; I’m the Meta here.
Probably still reeling from his son's (step-son's?) death.
Can't just take that hit an roll.
It's going to make an impact.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:08 pm

Hmmm? Plausible. I’ll give him the medical 1 year grieving period.