Revolutions

DrYouth

Re: Revolutions

Post by DrYouth » Sat May 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Fife wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:42 pm
I'm going to have to ask you to identify the "ideas" that were "hardly repressed at all."

Then, if I may, which "expectations" where amped up?

Then, tell me how all the preceding "led" to the "worst excesses" of the revolution.
Well for the in depth take on all this I'll direct you to Mike Duncan...

But my understanding of all this was that the French were taken by the ideas of the philosophes, Montesquieu built on the ideas of Locke, and Rousseau was a counterpoint to the dry philosophes, proposing romantic and more radical anti-establishment ideals. These were all freely discussed in the tea houses of the day.

Expectations were amped up in proposing representation of the third estate and reducing the power and influence of the clergy and nobility... but the king and his ministers would repeatedly clumsily back away from these promises at the last second only to give in completely under pressure of the mob when frustrations exploded among the urbanites or the peasants... ultimately the military refused to enforce orders and the king was rendered powerless.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat May 26, 2018 3:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:33 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:44 pm
That was a very annoying reply to an honest answer. I see once more why you are complaining about personal attacks. It's much more than "feelz" as you so eloquently put it. Race is real weather you want to admit it or not. Your claimed genetic test results indicate a large conformity of genetic ancestry. If you truly are some 90% Western European as I recall your supposed genetic test results to be, then yes you look considerably unique compared to other people yet share many of the same physical and behavioral traits that a large group of people other than yourself does. In medicine people are treated different based on phenotypes because different races have different reaction to administration. Even the psychological differences of patients are recorded based on race when it comes to the pain scale and how they answer. In fact this line of conversation is exceeding my pain scale. It's clear that you desperately want to wish racial differences away and I just can't wrap my head around that kind of mentality. Its offensive really. Good night anyway.
If you want at least 50% Western European genetics, you’ve already eliminated the vast majority of Americans.
This is a ridiculous "feelz" argument btw. If you are going to do those don't use stats. You look dumb now.
Probably annoying, because I’m tapping on a nerve.

You said yourself that “you can tell” who is white or other. Well how do you expect that to play out across a society? Should everyone just “feel” what race everyone else is? You don’t see a contradiction here?

Put simply, unless you draw some arbitrary level of genetic purity, and ignore all exceptions, you don’t have a case. People exist on a spectrum, not as distinct “types”.

This is about culture, not genetics. And Ill agree with you that urban American Black culture is garbage. I’ll just propose changing their environment, rather than attempting to expel them. The culture must be changed. You can’t simply kill or expel it. More importantly, it has zero to do with genetics. There are plenty of white kids following that idiotic lifestyle as well.

Conversely, American Trailer culture is equally poisonous. It’s also a culture of poverty and stupidity. The only reason it’s tolerated is because of skin color (and the fact that country outsold all other musical genres for decades). There aren’t many black kids following that culture, so it’s seen as some kind of “traditional” lifestyle by xenophobes.

It makes just as much sense to try and classify dogs on some strict scale of “wolf purity”. Try drawing a distinct line between different types of dogs, and you’ll find it very blurry in no time.
No you are just annoying. Race exists and what makes you think I'm worried about purity so much? I'm supposedly a sixteenth wagon burner. Guess I'm not White guys. That's a wrap, hang it up.

Nah you're just scared of identifying as White and are used to being able to easily ridicule people that do. It's no small wonder when the entire corporate system has your back when you do that sort of thing.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Seems I was hung up on. I'll count that as a win.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat May 26, 2018 3:11 pm

What was even your a point? Things exist on a sliding scale therefore things like race can't real? Annoying.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 26, 2018 3:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:11 pm
What was even your a point? Things exist on a sliding scale therefore things like race can't real? Annoying.
First, I shot a giant hole in the "hypothesis" that white people have anything to do with Aryans.
Next, I asked for a precise definition of what "white" means, which you could not provide.
Then, I asked for your criteria for racial purity, which you could not provide.
Last, I simply pointed out that there is no usable definition, similar to dog breeds.

You called me annoying. I think this all speaks for itself pretty clearly.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat May 26, 2018 3:26 pm

First, I shot a giant hole in the "hypothesis" that white people have anything to do with Aryans.
The Aryan caste of India was White. People no longer refer to the Indo-European language family or hypothetical invasion of Europe as Aryan anymore. I still use the old term because it triggers shitlibs. We've been over this again and again. Annoying.

Next, I asked for a precise definition of what "white" means, which you could not provide.

Classical Europeans of Aryan descent are what we refer to as the White Race in America. I've been over this. Annoying me again.

Then, I asked for your criteria for racial purity, which you could not provide.

You never did. You just started slobbering about Hitler and Racial purity, something I haven't once until now broached the subject of. I don't really care about that. I can identify a person that is White as easily as an Antifaggot can when they are attacking them for their privilege. "WHITE DOESNT EXIST BUT NOW IT DOES YOU CIS GENDERED BIGOT xDDDD" Annoying.

Last, I simply pointed out that there is no usable definition, similar to dog breeds.

Then you are annoying and retarded.

You called me annoying. I think this all speaks for itself pretty clearly.

Because you are.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 26, 2018 3:33 pm

I literally can't tell if that's a white dude walking down the street. He could be a very light-skinned African with blond hair and blue eyes for all know. We'd have to read the tarot cards. Race doesn't exist! :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 26, 2018 7:18 pm

Ive formulated a belief system around exclusion based on my feelz. Why doesn’t anyone else want to join me?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon May 28, 2018 1:00 am

How can there be white privilege if there is no white? I'm confused now. :think: Are we doing the identity thing or not? I'm OK with throwing out all of group and identity crap and focusing on the groups of one. The individuals. That's all that should count.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 28, 2018 1:20 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:00 am
How can there be white privilege if there is no white? I'm confused now. :think: Are we doing the identity thing or not? I'm OK with throwing out all of group and identity crap and focusing on the groups of one. The individuals. That's all that should count.
There’s no such thing. Just members of “white culture” identifying more easily with each other. Since that’s the dominant culture in America, that’s the preferred behavior to emulate.

Other cultures, such as Urban Black, like to bitch about it, but still cling to their separation, because of group identity, and personal insecurity. It’s a case of having cake and eating it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace