Revolutions

Speaker to Animals

Re: Revolutions

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:37 pm

You are actually better off letting the Marxists solve it than the fucking liberals. Think about that. Marxists will just take over and socialize everything. Sure, people are going to starve either way -- liberal or Marxist -- but at least they will have a government if the Marxists take over.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:38 pm

I didn't hear either SF or myself advocating for food donations...
I fully agree that simply throwing money and food at poverty improves very little in the long term.
Progressives have a track record of paternalism and counterproductive interventions that worsen hostile dependence across the board.

I've never argued otherwise.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:34 pm
New rule: when a poster resorts to Kathy Newman tactics, you know they lost.
I don't know what Kathy Newman tactics are... or Kathy Newman for that matter.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 pm

To be clear: I am not saying let them all starve to death. What I am saying is that we need to drastically change how we approach this problem. I don't have any easy answers other than to NOT LET FUCKING LIBERALS SOLVE IT.
Still waiting for the Better Idea...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:44 pm

As far as genetics.. just look at history.

If we are talking about European peoples or Asians or something like that, then sure, if they are down on their national luck and they need to get back on their feet, air drop as much food and supplies as we can spare.

If we are talking about Mayans or Mesoamerican descendents in Mexico and Central America.. same thing. Nobody can tell you with a straight face that these people didn't get farming down pat quite a long time ago.

But Sub-Saharan Africans? No, dude. There is so much more to this than just teaching people skills. You can teach -- and we have been teaching -- people to farm no problem. There is more to it. There are social structures and subtle biases towards various social interactions in play. There needs to be a genetic predisposition towards future planning. There needs to be a weakening of tribal social behaviors. These are things just off the top of my head that are obviously going to make it impossible to uplift these kinds of places to be like us.

And what makes you think they would be better off becoming like us?? I happen to think they had their own destiny before we went in there poverty pimping and virtue signaling them to death. The black nationalists are right about what we have done to these people. Fucking leave them alone.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 pm

To be clear: I am not saying let them all starve to death. What I am saying is that we need to drastically change how we approach this problem. I don't have any easy answers other than to NOT LET FUCKING LIBERALS SOLVE IT.
Still waiting for the Better Idea...
NOT LET FUCKING LIBERALS SOLVE IT

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:46 pm

None of you would appreciate a group of people deciding your personal destiny in this life. None of you.

Nor would you appreciate foreign peoples trying to decide your national destiny.

Ponder that shit and look in the mirror.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:46 pm
None of you would appreciate a group of people deciding your personal destiny in this life. None of you.

Nor would you appreciate foreign peoples trying to decide your national destiny.

Ponder that shit and look in the mirror.
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:44 pm
There needs to be a weakening of tribal social behaviors. These are things just off the top of my head that are obviously going to make it impossible to uplift these kinds of places to be like us.
StA Proposes:

- Leave them alone
- Weaken tribal social behaviors
- Don't let them starve

Also... How does "weakening tribal social behaviors" work with your hatred of 'globulisum' and integrated American culture?

I see no conflict here. This is a coherent policy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm

I proposed no such thing. I pointed out some of the obvious snags in your intention to uplift them to become like us.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:16 am
The main obstacle in dealing with actual liberals is in just getting them to see it. They are so immersed in that liberal/Enlightenment narrative, they can't extricate themselves far enough removed to see how terrible it all is.

To them the notion that we need to "uplift" all of humanity to be more like us is just some self-evident truth. They don't even question it. When you push back against that, they are often shocked by it. It's like somebody just said pizza tastes like shit to them. But, in this case, the pizza really does taste like shit. They've just been eating all their lives and have no idea.

The Marxists, on the other hand, know they are trying to destroy races and societies, and especially to destroy western civilization. They know exactly what they are fighting for. There is no debate to be had with them in the sense that we need to reach them. We just need to counter their ridiculous arguments in public to turn the tide against this unholy alliance between Marxism and globalism/liberalism.
Agreed.
The good, the true, & the beautiful