The Rubin Report

Okeefenokee

Re: The Rubin Report

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Because they're chicken shit cowards who run at the first sign of trouble rather than stand and fight for something they have a stake in?

That's why universal franchise fails, btw.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Dude, you don't respect me, I don't respect you. You're Free-riding here. If you leave, does that mean you're a chicken-shit coward who doesn't stand up for what you believe it, or just somebody exercising their Freedom of Association?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 pm
So say the Tories.
So said the actual founders of this nation.

The ones who staked their fortunes on their cause, and then fought on the battlefield to see it through.

The Tories were the ones who hid at home hoping they would fail, and then fled to Canada.
Loyalists were American colonists who remained loyal to the British Crown during the American Revolutionary War, often called Tories, Royalists, or King's Men at the time. They were opposed by the Patriots who supported the revolution and called them "persons inimical to the liberties of America".[1] Prominent Loyalists repeatedly assured the British government that many thousands of them would spring to arms and fight for the crown. The British government acted in expectation of that, especially in the southern campaigns in 1780-81. In practice, the number of Loyalists in military service was far lower than expected. Patriots watched suspected Loyalists very closely and would not tolerate any organized Loyalist opposition. Many outspoken or militarily active Loyalists were forced to flee, especially to their stronghold of New York City. William Franklin, the royal governor of New Jersey and son of Patriot leader Benjamin Franklin, became the leader of the Loyalists after his release from a Patriot prison in 1778. He worked to build Loyalist military units to fight in the war, but the number of volunteers was much fewer than London expected.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 pm
Dude, you don't respect me, I don't respect you. You're Free-riding here. If you leave, does that mean you're a chicken-shit coward who doesn't stand up for what you believe it, or just somebody exercising their Freedom of Association?
I never said I don't respect you.

I just don't agree with you.

Do you think those are the same?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:16 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Fife disagrees with me but he respects me.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:20 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:16 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Fife disagrees with me but he respects me.
Send him flowers.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:28 pm

Don't claim your intense disrespect is anything other than that again because that just makes you a liar too.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:35 pm

That's not disrespect.

That's not kissing your ass.

Maybe you don't know the difference.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:28 pm
Don't claim your intense disrespect is anything other than that again because that just makes you a liar too.
Martin Hash wrote:It'll be cool: you living up the in the hills with your AR, huntin' buck & fuckin' your daughter.
You're the last person who can talk to me about respect.