The Rubin Report

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Rubin Report

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 am

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:58 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:40 am
I only saw a few interviews. He seems like a really good interviewer.

I was just joking around.
I figure these guys are all a bit left of your position...
But do you see them as useful allies against the dominant leftist paradigm?
Rubin seems like a neo-liberal to me. I don't agree with him, but he's not delusional. He's worth listening to in order to understand what the best in my opposition are thinking. Peterson is the same way.

There exist no openly honest and non-delusional Marxists, though. The truly conscious Marxists that understand what they are doing are manipulative and evil, deliberately propagandizing their zombies into violent rages.

What I find interesting about the neo-liberals like Rubin is that they don't seem to want to acknowledge that the chief enablers of the Marxists are their own neo-liberal allies in the MSM.

Rubin also has good intentions, even if I think what he stands for was, is, and would be wrong for our society. I think he needs to spend more time openly discussing these matters with reactionaries. Maybe not the Alt-Right, but neo-reactionaries would be interesting discussion material. Especially distributists.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:11 am

These guys aren't "neo" Liberals. They are LIBERALS, like me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:59 am

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 am
Rubin seems like a neo-liberal to me. I don't agree with him, but he's not delusional. He's worth listening to in order to understand what the best in my opposition are thinking. Peterson is the same way.

There exist no openly honest and non-delusional Marxists, though. The truly conscious Marxists that understand what they are doing are manipulative and evil, deliberately propagandizing their zombies into violent rages.

What I find interesting about the neo-liberals like Rubin is that they don't seem to want to acknowledge that the chief enablers of the Marxists are their own neo-liberal allies in the MSM.

Rubin also has good intentions, even if I think what he stands for was, is, and would be wrong for our society. I think he needs to spend more time openly discussing these matters with reactionaries. Maybe not the Alt-Right, but neo-reactionaries would be interesting discussion material. Especially distributists.
I think these guys are about open discussion.
I'm not sure what allies these guys have in the MSM.
The MSM seems pretty hostile towards them for the most part.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:03 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:59 am
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 am

I think these guys are about open discussion.
I'm not sure what allies these guys have in the MSM.
The MSM seems pretty hostile towards them for the most part.
MSM are controlled by globalists (neo-liberals). They are drumming up the Marxists because Marxists want open border for different reasons. All of this shit we are seeing right now really is about the demographics.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:03 pm
MSM are controlled by globalists (neo-liberals). They are drumming up the Marxists because Marxists want open border for different reasons. All of this shit we are seeing right now really is about the demographics.
So you see Rubin, Peterson and Weinstein as globalists?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:14 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:06 pm
They're Liberals. You're a Liberal.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:24 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:06 pm
To an extent. They identify with the new urban, deracinated identity. They aren't going to try to stop the demographic ruin of whites, that's for sure.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:14 pm
They're Liberals. You're a Liberal.
I mean I know that....
But it's more than that.
Liberals have been around for a long time....
Progressives took liberalism onward to look through multiple perspectives that classic liberals never did.
The perspectives of the "oppressed"...
And along the way they fell in quagmire of relativism... and lost their ability to lead...

This latest movement is aimed at taking the best of this movement... (keeping the perspectives), but leaving the worst behind....
i.e.: the moral relativism, the egalitarianism, the playing on the oppressed for insincere reasons.... all the shit Okee is referring to...
It's not classic liberalism... it's a powerful critique of progressivism which is liberalisms bastard child... and retaking authentic leadership.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:28 pm

I do not think progressivism is liberalism's child. It was the slow infection of Marxist ideas into the liberal electorate. I think of it more as an ideological colonization of liberalism by Marxists.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:28 pm
I do not think progressivism is liberalism's child. It was the slow infection of Marxist ideas into the liberal electorate. I think of it more as an ideological colonization of liberalism by Marxists.
I agree.
Libertarians aren’t Conservatives even though they’re both Republicans, and Progressives aren’t Liberals.