Escaping racism

Okeefenokee

Re: Escaping racism

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:30 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Lynchings weren’t government policy but I consider those pretty bad outcomes of racism. Hard to unsee photos of human beings being roasted by a mob like it’s a Sunday picnic.

Not that I think neo nazis are evil boogeymen more than otherwise ordinary people seeking a meaning and order in a chaotic world, but I’ll call a spade a spade, though I notice there is a push to hijack language as well on the alt-right, to use euphemisms and fake ironic racism, it strikes me as disingenuous.

What strikes me as disengenuous is people on the left constantly counter-signalling "racism", when all if the racism and sexism most of us deal with on a weekly basis and, indeed, the only forms of racism and sexism implemented by law all come from themselves.
Carry on with monotonously mainstream sjw bashing then, keep finding the dumbest people you can to represent the opposition, and counter signal to a like minded forum hive, always use what aboutism like it’s a valid argumentative tactic. Meanwhile, I grow stronger with each passing day.
How long 'til you can squeeze the handle on the gas pump?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:33 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Carry on with monotonously mainstream sjw bashing then, keep finding the dumbest people you can to represent the opposition, and counter signal to a like minded forum hive, always use what aboutism like it’s a valid argumentative tactic. Meanwhile, I grow stronger with each passing day.
If you want to call most of the elected people in the democratic party the dumbest people I can find, then that's fine, but one wonders why you keep electing them..
I’m not here to defend democrat politicians, I liked Sanders for many reasons that should have appealed to the swamp hating Trump voters on this board
:lol:

Fucker has never worked outside of government in his entire life, but idiot leftists wonder why we don't like their outsider candidate.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:29 am

pineapplemike wrote:i have grown stronger after watching this video

Don't think so.
Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:

What strikes me as disengenuous is people on the left constantly counter-signalling "racism", when all if the racism and sexism most of us deal with on a weekly basis and, indeed, the only forms of racism and sexism implemented by law all come from themselves.
How long 'til you can squeeze the handle on the gas pump?
Aion't nobody in America who can make him do it. So.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
If you want to call most of the elected people in the democratic party the dumbest people I can find, then that's fine, but one wonders why you keep electing them..
I’m not here to defend democrat politicians, I liked Sanders for many reasons that should have appealed to the swamp hating Trump voters on this board
:lol:

Fucker has never worked outside of government in his entire life, but idiot leftists wonder why we don't like their outsider candidate.
He worked as a carpenter after college. You don’t know anything about Sanders apparently, yet contrive to call him a “fucker” and people that do know about him “idiots.”

No wait, say some combination of the words gas and pumping one more time.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:11 pm

JohnDonne wrote: He worked as a carpenter after college. You don’t know anything about Sanders apparently, yet contrive to call him a “fucker” and people that do know about him “idiots.”

No wait, say some combination of the words gas and pumping one more time.
He worked some as a carpenter, although “he was a shitty carpenter,” Bloch told me. “His carpentry,” Morrisseau said, “was not going to support him, and didn’t.”
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... _full.html

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:17 pm

He was as much a carpenter as you are a gas clerk.
“Stark and dark,” said Darcy Troville, a fellow Liberty Unionite who lived around the corner and shared with Sanders homemade jellies and jams.

“The electricity was turned off a lot,” Barnett said. “I remember him running an extension cord down to the basement. He couldn’t pay his bills.”

He worked some as a carpenter, although “he was a shitty carpenter,” Bloch told me. “His carpentry,” Morrisseau said, “was not going to support him, and didn’t.”

He worked as a freelance writer, putting intermittent pieces in the low-budget Vermont Freeman, a Burlington alternative weekly called the Vanguard Press and a glossy, state-supported magazine called Vermont Life.

His writing wasn’t a living. The Vanguard paid as little as the rest. “It would’ve been not more than 50 bucks,” said Greg Guma, a former editor. Vermont Life? “Our rate was 10 cents a word,” said Brian Vachon, a former editor.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ont-119927

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:18 pm

scooped again.

DAMN YOU PETER PARKER!!

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:08 pm

So...

you made a nonsensical goal post that you don’t support Sanders because he never worked outside of government...

you got tolt...

now you are undermining your first goalpost even further by citing other non-government jobs Sanders worked, in order to shift the goalposts to...what exactly?

Could it be that Sanders worked multiple odd jobs in order to make living, when by themselves each job would not have amounted to a living?

Starting to look like you’re just a hack bitch who will use any reason to attack Sanders...interesting.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:48 am

Oh snap, shits about to get real.

:o