New HH Episode forth coming!

SuburbanFarmer

Re: New HH Episode forth coming!

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:43 pm

It would be nice to have something more geared towards people that are aware of the world, but he’s not just broadcasting to us. He’s trying to reach the Normies, which has made him (at one point) the most popular podcaster in the world.

There are some others, but nobody is going to make a niche show specifically for raving lunatics like us. The markets just not big enough.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:03 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It would be nice to have something more geared towards people that are aware of the world, but he’s not just broadcasting to us. He’s trying to reach the Normies, which has made him (at one point) the most popular podcaster in the world.

There are some others, but nobody is going to make a niche show specifically for raving lunatics like us. The markets just not big enough.

Fucking hell, you literally are a normie. Who told you to use that word?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:It would be nice to have something more geared towards people that are aware of the world, but he’s not just broadcasting to us. He’s trying to reach the Normies, which has made him (at one point) the most popular podcaster in the world.

Fucking hell, you literally are a normie. Who told you to use that word?
You literally are an idiot.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:07 pm

What the hell do you think normie means?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:What the hell do you think normie means?
Unaware consumer class boobs, commuting to work, watching tv all night, and never thinking about the world. The same “dudes” that can’t find Russia on a map.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:13 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Unaware consumer class boobs, commuting to work, watching tv all night, and never thinking about the world. The same “dudes” that can’t find Russia on a map.

It means the average moron out there who's opinion is mostly formed by the media and who is more concerned with group approval than the truth.

Your never-Trump, Bernout dumb ass is the illustration in the dictionary (or should be).

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

It means the average moron out there who's opinion is mostly formed by the media and who is more concerned with group approval than the truth.
Same same. Not me, and not you. And certainly not the type to think about global issues, or history.

I know it makes you feel special to shit all over me because I mentioned NPR or something, but you really have no clue who I am.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Same same. Not me, and not you. And certainly not the type to think about global issues, or history.

I know it makes you feel special to shit all over me because I mentioned NPR or something, but you really have no clue who I am.
Wrong Grumpy, a Normie is anyone who doesn't follow the one true way and is therefore an Enemy of America. KILL THEM ALL.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Wrong Grumpy, a Normie is anyone who doesn't follow the one true way and is therefore an Enemy of America. KILL THEM ALL.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:42 pm

I agree, the broad slice of his downloads are now Normies. I don't believe the Normies are making the short leap to what is going on today, because they are living lives mostly influenced by popular social media....... And Dan is making a Killing off the Normies (good for you Dan), when Dan was just listened to the raving lunatics like us he was still begging for spare change out of the ash tray.

This is why I believe Dan almost has a responsibility to take his show from being about human nature that is safely behind us in history to pointing out it's still happening and if you fuck up civilization it can still happen here to us.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience