New HH Episode forth coming!

C-Mag

Re: New HH Episode forth coming!

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:31 am

Huh, dont know how I'm trolling when hes already made the case about how racist we is in the series.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:31 am
Huh, dont know how I'm trolling when hes already made the case about how racist we is in the series.
Don’t recall that part, in my 30+ hours of listening to it…. :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:14 am
C-Mag wrote:
Episode 1 of Supernova

He set up the whole series about racism. Said we had shitty planes and troops in th he Pacific cuz we is racist.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:14 am
C-Mag wrote:
Episode 1 of Supernova

He set up the whole series about racism. Said we had shitty planes and troops in th he Pacific cuz we is racist.
But he has no clue what was behind the appalling treatment visited upon POWs and civilians in the territories occupied by the Imperial Japanese Army. :think: :doh:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:58 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:42 am

But he has no clue what was behind the appalling treatment visited upon POWs and civilians in the territories occupied by the Imperial Japanese Army. :think: :doh:
Roger.

Just remember, over 40% of American POWs died at the hands of the Japanese.

To put that into perspective. The Nazi's killed 60% of European Jews with an active systematic approach to killing Jews.
Stalin only managed to kill 29% of the POWs they captured.
Only 1% of the POWs they captured by the Germans and Americans died in captivity .

Additionally it is estimated that the Japanese killed 5-10 Million others, of that 6 Million Chinese.

But hey, we should sympathize and empathize.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:27 am

Don’t know where you guys are going with this… he spent an hour or two covering the Death March, and Japanese atrocities.

I think it’s pretty relevant to understand how you’d get regular humans to behave like that, and why. To assume that it’s ‘just the Japanese’ is actually pretty racist.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:48 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:27 am
Don’t know where you guys are going with this… he spent an hour or two covering the Death March, and Japanese atrocities.

I think it’s pretty relevant to understand how you’d get regular humans to behave like that, and why. To assume that it’s ‘just the Japanese’ is actually pretty racist.
:lol: WTF
If anything I'm making Dan's case, except more honestly.

I listed and compared atrocities with all the major players. Dan keeps saying in this series that the Nips are just like everyone else...................... BUT MORE.

Well, that doesn't stop at social fanatics, it carries over to war atrocities too.

You're not on to Dan's stchtick yet. Which is a pretty tired ploy played by Lefties calling themselves middle of the road neutrals.

They will whitewash an evil action or policy by saying..................... but the US Soldiers killed wounded too.
Yeah, there was the Rape of Nanking................. but don't forget about Manzanara internment camp of Japanese Americans. Our present MSM propagandists are doing it. They will ignore over a year of looting, burning, beatings and murder from BLM and AntiFa, but if you bring it up they are all................... January 6th.......... Charlottesville.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:48 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:27 am

I listed and compared atrocities with all the major players. Dan keeps saying in this series that the Nips are just like everyone else...................... BUT MORE.

Well, that doesn't stop at social fanatics, it carries over to war atrocities too.

You're not on to Dan's stchtick yet. Which is a pretty tired ploy played by Lefties calling themselves middle of the road neutrals.

They will whitewash an evil action or policy by saying..................... but the US Soldiers killed wounded too.
Yeah, there was the Rape of Nanking................. but don't forget about Manzanara internment camp of Japanese Americans. Our present MSM propagandists are doing it. They will ignore over a year of looting, burning, beatings and murder from BLM and AntiFa, but if you bring it up they are all................... January 6th.......... Charlottesville.
I didn’t hear a whole lot of equivocating, but yeah - he didn’t come out with “the Japanese were totally bastards for no reason”.

I think you’re injecting a whole lot of extra politics into the show. Common Sense became a train wreck, sure. I just don’t think it matters that much in the HH show.

It’s pretty damned good, even if he’s not your hero anymore.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:07 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:14 am

I didn’t hear a whole lot of equivocating, but yeah - he didn’t come out with “the Japanese were totally bastards for no reason”.

I think you’re injecting a whole lot of extra politics into the show. Common Sense became a train wreck, sure. I just don’t think it matters that much in the HH show.

I'm not injecting politics, the podcaster is. I'll do a summary of this show. I'm just in the middle of it now. Overall the show is not bad. But he gets his woke shit into it. Like at 2:50:00 where he begs people not not thinking he's patronizing them because he thinks about if he was in a massacre as a father. :doh:

So far, I think Episode IV is best.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:14 am

It is just plain silly at this point to try to pretend that Dan hasn't caved to wokeness. He is chasing the dollars. Kudos for him but let's not pretend that isn't what he is doing. He faked his way into an audience that got him popular. That you think CS is so detached from his HH is kind of laughable. The dude's ideology permeates everything he produces, there is no barrier.