Sargon of Akkad

Speaker to Animals

Re: Sargon of Akkad

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:44 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I don't like Sargon but I'll give him credit where it is due. He was cutting edge years ago. Attacking SJW's is old hat now but he was one of the first people to start doing it.
Speaker to Animals wrote:I wonder when Peterson is going to launch this attack on the Alt-Right with a debate against Spencer. It's really the only way he can do it. Spencer is like his Normandy.
I don't believe he can platform Spencer even if he wanted to.

Oh, I have no doubt he will go out of his way to avoid Spencer, but that's really his only way forward. Attacking SJWs is easy. His real enemy is the Alt-Right. Liberalism is dying and he has to go up against the people trying to actually replace it. Spencer is a tough debate opponent.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Spencer is only difficult if you don’t acknowledge that Might Makes Right. I think Peterson would do that. Once it’s established then it’s a debate of who can marshal the largest, most effective fighting force. Spencer will use StA, Okee-style arguments, Peterson, or me, would suggest the great leaders will come from The Center. I’m betting even Smitty would make that case. (What say you, Smits?)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Spencer is his own thing. Okie and I do not subscribe to that Nietzschian view of humanity.

I think Spencer would completely destroy Peterson, but Peterson's only strategic options to grow this defense of liberalism is to strike out at the Alt-Right.

Attacking the Marxists isn't going to cut it. It really only helps the Alt-Right to only do that.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 pm

You’re thinking I can’t take Spencer?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Martin Hash wrote:You’re thinking I can’t take Spencer?

Spencer would probably destroy you, dude. It's his job.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Ben Shapiro, Ann Coulter, Milo, maybe Tucker, those are hard nuts to crack. I’ll take Spencer.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Ben Shapiro, Ann Coulter, Milo, maybe Tucker, those are hard nuts to crack. I’ll take Spencer.

Ben Shapiro is really, really tough. Ann Coulter too. Milo doesn't impress me in terms of reasoned debate. Tucker is good, but he really shines in a more informal discussion rather than outright debate.

Shapiro might be a better debater than Spencer, but not those others. Also, being a better debater only goes so far when you take the indefensible position. Shapiro would get skewered on the ethno state for Jews but not for anybody else angle (Though Spencer might also get snagged on his JQ positions).

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Hastur wrote:Sargon comes of better in his own videos than in others. I lost interest in him after listening to him on Joe Rogan. When shooting shit for so long he started slipping up and the true self that started to show through the cracks wasn't so nice.

I'd heard of him but never listened to him until this interview. The dude comes off as an idiot that takes the internet culture wars waaay too seriously.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Shapiro is normally pretty good, but did pretty bad when he debated Cenk, imo.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Richard Spencer is actually very good at debate. There's not really any shame in losing a debate to somebody like that. Sargon is highly overrated. A more interesting debate would be between Peterson and Spencer.

Both Sargon and Peterson represent the last dying gasp of liberalism. Sargon is just a pleb, though. Peterson has some interesting ideas, but he tends to wander a lot. A debate with Spencer would be difficult for him. But that's the debate he needs to have if he wants to take this to the next level.
What would Peterson and Spencer debate...whether America should be a white nation again?
The good, the true, & the beautiful