Crowder Exposes Illegal Immigration Lie

Speaker to Animals

Re: Crowder Exposes Illegal Immigration Lie

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Nice job crowder

People need to understand that Mexico is a failed State. The Only reason it stays afloat is that it shares a border with the US. Mexico is ran by a corrupt Government and strongly influenced by drug cartels. This is the environment Mexicans grow up in, WTF do you think they care about our laws......... damn near Zero

The thing is, they operate little different from how they operated before we came along. This is normal for them. They have been kidnapping and torturing each other for thousands of years.

The mistake is in thinking it's natural for them to be another United States. That's just not in the cards any time soon.
OK why are you gibbing them so much gibs?

???

*yawn*

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:You know, not only do the laborers pay no taxes, nether do their employers. We understand how things like Social Security and Unemployment insurance work, don't we?

Gibs alert. Somebody ring up the blue lights for the gibs alert.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:24 pm

Fife wrote:

The thing is, they operate little different from how they operated before we came along. This is normal for them. They have been kidnapping and torturing each other for thousands of years.

The mistake is in thinking it's natural for them to be another United States. That's just not in the cards any time soon.
OK why are you gibbing them so much gibs?

???

*yawn*
"yawn* indeed. I'll stay to my propertarian side, and you stay to your statist side. We'll sill keep having fun.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:You know, not only do the laborers pay no taxes, nether do their employers. We understand how things like Social Security and Unemployment insurance work, don't we?
Worker's compensation is expensive, yo.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Worker's compensation is expensive, yo.
I know I sound like a broken record here, but the fact is I did workers comp defense for a major USA municipality for about 2 years. Workers' Comp is very very expensive; and in ways that you haven't even imagined, I'll bet.

"Income Inequality" between private and public employees is so out of whack that you can't even imagine it, man.

In my lifetime, the state has said "fuckit, let's just take it all."

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:52 pm

I know it's expensive. In my experience, illegals aren't hired because they work for less, hourly speaking. The illegals I worked with in construction made the same or more than the legal workers. Where employers saved money wasn't in wages, but in red tape, including worker's comp. You save a lot of money keeping workers off the books. Enough to pay typical wages and still come out ahead.

That's why the old line about doing work Americans don't want is such a recognizable shiboleth. Only someone who never did the work would think there aren't any Americans willing to do it. It isn't the employers spilling the beans about what's going on. It's the legal citizens who work alongside them that know and tell the story.
Last edited by Okeefenokee on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm

And you can see the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of libertarianism on display here.

We apparently have to give up things like workers compensation and social security because libertarians don't want to enforce immigration laws. What a fucking clown show that ideology truly is.

In a perverse way, he's right, though. We could just reduce America to the state of the Congo and pretty much nobody would want to come here. Problem solved!
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Dude my dad and I worked for for years got busted and went to prison for years.

What was it for?

Unpaid worker's comp.

He's barred from the business now, but his wife isn't. Guess what they're still up to.