Crowder Exposes Illegal Immigration Lie

Speaker to Animals

Crowder Exposes Illegal Immigration Lie

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:22 am

Fife

Re: Crowder Exposes Illegal Immigration Lie

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:56 am

End the subsidies. This problem vanishes like a puff of smoke.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:57 am

Fife wrote:End the subsidies. This problem vanishes like a puff of smoke.

:lol:

Or maybe build a wall and enforce the immigration laws for a change. There's that too..

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:59 am

It's not zero-sum. You just insist on getting your way; so I'll put you down for moar gibs.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Steven "Gib the wetbacks a shower" Crowder

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Fife wrote:It's not zero-sum. You just insist on getting your way; so I'll put you down for moar gibs.

You're being ridiculous. This is a demographic invasion. They literally call it the Reconquista. It's not just poor Juan looking for a better life. Go read up on La Raza (The Race).

Go watch videos of these people screaming at whites in Southern California how they are here to replace us.

Libertarians are such a joke in that they really are just leftists who obsess over arcane economic ideas that really have little to no bearing on the matter at hand. At the end of the day, all you accomplish is helping the marxists run our nation into the dirt with this "end the subsidies" nonsense.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:35 pm

The jobs Americans don't want line is horseshit. Always has been.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:The jobs Americans don't want line is horseshit. Always has been.

Yep. These criminals are making a killing too.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:42 pm

I thought if Americans didn't want the jobs, then the employers were supposed to raise the wages until Americans wanted them, or simply resign themselves to doing the jobs themselves, right?
Supply-demand curve and all that.
No American accepts the offered wage so raise it or go without?

Man, I wish we could use foreign currency like some employers use foreign labor.

"Oh, that iPhone is $800? Well . . . fuckit, here's 800 pesos. It's all good. I got no choice, man. American money won't accept that phone, ya' know? I have to use the Mexican currency."
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:It's not zero-sum. You just insist on getting your way; so I'll put you down for moar gibs.

You're being ridiculous. This is a demographic invasion. They literally call it the Reconquista. It's not just poor Juan looking for a better life. Go read up on La Raza (The Race).

Go watch videos of these people screaming at whites in Southern California how they are here to replace us.

Libertarians are such a joke in that they really are just leftists who obsess over arcane economic ideas that really have little to no bearing on the matter at hand. At the end of the day, all you accomplish is helping the marxists run our nation into the dirt with this "end the subsidies" nonsense.
What's the reason for the "demographic invasion?"

Are they coming here because they hate us? Why aren't we invading the fuck out of Mexico and South America?

Fucking wake up and smell the coffee, bro.