Flat Earth Podcast

Fife

Re: Flat Earth Podcast

Post by Fife » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Is this (denial of reality) a bug or a feature in the simulation?

:think:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Based on the references to other conspiracy theories (moon landing, 9/11, gulf of tonkin, lusitania, etc), I think this is a natural result of being constantly lied to by the MIC... Eventually, you just lose faith in anything that you can't see right in front of you, proven beyond doubt..

This is how civilization ends. Not by fire and sword, but by a collapse of the fundamental trust between government and citizen.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:53 pm

We'll be fine, Geraldine.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Fife wrote:Is this (denial of reality) a bug or a feature in the simulation?

:think:
Feature.

Obviously.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:21 am

This IS a side effect of the constant lying going on everywhere. In the media, from the politicians, marketing, schools, everywhere. Truth has finally become relative enough for stuff like this to thrive.

Next stop is totalitarianism or nihilism. J. Peterson is right. Lying is the root of evil. When media just constantly lies for their own good (I'm looking at you CNN) they do tremendous damage to the fabric of society. I have a very bad feeling about where this is heading.

Can it be so fucking hard to admit that Hillary lost because not enough people wanted her to be president? Snap Out Of It.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:20 am

Hastur wrote:This IS a side effect of the constant lying going on everywhere. In the media, from the politicians, marketing, schools, everywhere. Truth has finally become relative enough for stuff like this to thrive.

Next stop is totalitarianism or nihilism. J. Peterson is right. Lying is the root of evil. When media just constantly lies for their own good (I'm looking at you CNN) they do tremendous damage to the fabric of society. I have a very bad feeling about where this is heading.
Yup!