Scott Adams Got Rolled

Martin Hash

Scott Adams Got Rolled

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:28 am

After the Google PC firing, Scott Adams took the position that it was the "right thing to do" because Google must be super-inclusive, like the U.S.

WTF is "super-inclusive"? For that matter, WTF is "inclusivity"? Where is that word mentioned in the Constitution & in The Law, and how does it relate to liberty? Liberty is: you make your own decisions, and reap the rewards or suffer the consequences of your own actions, but if someone else gets to define whether they feel "included" or not, that puts them in control, in direct conflict with your liberty.

Some people on this forum advocate the capitulation of language to the SJWs, either out of cowardliness, or they want that control too. If you think people have the Right to feel "included," then you are the enemy of liberty because it ain't up to them what I think.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: Scott Adams Got Rolled

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:32 am

Martin Hash wrote:Some people on this forum advocate the capitulation of language to the SJWs, either out of cowardliness, or they want that control too.
Those people would be you, who believe that we should all adopt their vocabulary, definitions, and narrative models.
I told you that was an idiot idea, good to see you coming around.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:49 am

DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Some people on this forum advocate the capitulation of language to the SJWs, either out of cowardliness, or they want that control too.
Those people would be you, who believe that we should all adopt their vocabulary, definitions, and narrative models.
I told you that was an idiot idea, good to see you coming around.
I address it head-on: attacking the concept of "inclusivity." In the war of words, I didn't recoil.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 am

Scott Adams is highly problematic. I'm kind of triggered he caved like the cisgendered white male he is.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:14 am

I never really trusted him because he looks like one of those faggots who dresses up in full cyclist regalia to block traffic.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:15 am

You can't trust cardio dudes. Ever

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:21 am

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:22 am

Nukedog wrote:You can't trust cardio dudes. Ever
Guys with cardio are more trustworthy than guys without cardio. Guys without cardio are notorious flakes, GICTs, so be careful if you ever bet on them in a prizefight.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:25 am

Not the same thing as the cardio dudes I have in mind

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:40 am

Everybody should do cardio to strengthen their cardio-vascular system and obtain basic conditioning. I am talking about the faggots who all they do is cardio -- run marathons, block traffic in their gay cyclist outfits, walk around with toothpick arms. Those guys are almost always cunts. I think they got so invested in the cardio that they lost all their muscles, and now they have this huge inferiority complex due to the fact that they have the body of teenaged girls without tits.