HH60 - The Celtic Holocaust

heydaralon

Re: HH60 - The Celtic Holocaust

Post by heydaralon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL, is Dan still an economic nationalist or did Soros make him become an economic globalist too?
You would have to ask his business partner Fife. Dan pretty much does whatever PBS wants him to at this point.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:50 am

OK, I'm cutting through the conjecture.

FIFE, CALLING YOU OUT.

Are you currently a Dan Carlin plant here at Hashwerks to secretly defend Dan Carlin and his Liberal PBS views ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Never trust libertarians. They are not on the level. Paul Ryan. Ron Paul. Gary Johnson. Grumpy Cat Face. Fife.

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:21 pm

I thought I was really gonna like this one, and maybe I haven't given it the proper attention, but the way Dan is going about telling the story is is just really hard for me to follow. Never had to press the rewind button so often.

Didnt read any other posts so I don't know what others have said, but with basically one source and all the constant meandering asides that are so predictable to me at this point, I might not get past hour 3.

Keep going, or no?

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:30 pm

apeman wrote:I thought I was really gonna like this one, and maybe I haven't given it the proper attention, but the way Dan is going about telling the story is is just really hard for me to follow. Never had to press the rewind button so often.

Didnt read any other posts so I don't know what others have said, but with basically one source and all the constant meandering asides that are so predictable to me at this point, I might not get past hour 3.

Keep going, or no?
My vote? No.

If you're working at it now, I don't think it's going to change in hours 3-6, unfortunately.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
apeman wrote:I thought I was really gonna like this one, and maybe I haven't given it the proper attention, but the way Dan is going about telling the story is is just really hard for me to follow. Never had to press the rewind button so often.

Keep going, or no?
My vote? No.

If you're working at it now, I don't think it's going to change in hours 3-6, unfortunately.
Did you like it?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:37 pm

I loved it. Can't say it was very enlightening, with only 1 source, same as KoK. But it was interesting, and made me feel happy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:40 pm

apeman wrote: Did you like it?
I was initially excited about it, especially with Dan's intro. By the end, I don't feel like that was vintage Dan doing a historical event. I could have easily gone somewhere else to get info on the Gallic Wars.

Hell, Cali's post a few back about the skull with the fucking knife through it was more titillating to me.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I loved it. Can't say it was very enlightening, with only 1 source, same as KoK. But it was interesting, and made me feel happy.
KOK?

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Thanks all.

Will probably check it out some more, but there is just so much good stuff to listen to right now.