Twilight Histories Looking for Writers

Ex-California

Twilight Histories Looking for Writers

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:12 pm

My favorite podcast, Jordan Harbour's Twilight Histories, is looking for some writers to contribute

http://www.twilighthistories.com/submit-story/

He's looking for experienced writers with a portfolio and I think there are some on here? Anyway, I know that there are some talented people on here judging by when we were talking about writing prompts and just other threads. Check it out. It has to fit in the current Twilight Histories universe, but otherwise the sky's the limit. It also will be read and characterized by Jordan Harbour along with all the cool background audio he does
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

heydaralon

Re: Twilight Histories Looking for Writers

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 pm

I have often wondered about the backstories of those Vampires and Werewolves... I would be willing to write that history assuming that Meyer didn't make me join the Latter Day Saints or something like that.
Shikata ga nai

I just Lurk

Re: Twilight Histories Looking for Writers

Post by I just Lurk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Ive listened to a couple of them this week. So far the Ice age episode has been pretty cool.

One quirk makes me chuckle. In the episode called Cato's war. Its about an alternate timeline where American slavery never ended. The story includes selling slaves to a snuff brothel, but the author still can't bring himself to include the word "nigger".

Still, nothing is cooler than alternate history.
NukeDog was right