Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:54 pm

if you want to talk about some altright terms how bout "western society"
lol nigga what?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Common Sense 316 - The Day of the Dove

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:02 pm

heydaralon wrote:
de officiis wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Dan should have called his latest show Day of the Dope, in reference to his own declining relevance.
What would you want him to say to be more relevant?
Covering the 2016 election in a way that was different than MSM would have been good for starters. As people have pointed out, Dan talked about wanting someone stirring up shit with the system, then when Trump did just that, Dan largely stayed quiet. It was weird. I'm not saying Dan should have been a Trump supporter, but his take on Trump just doesn't feel so "martian." Its like the usual stuff I see on blogs and tv. I would go out on a limb and say that the people who post on here were some of Dan's strongest supporters. Now, when Dan is mentioned on MHF, he is usually the but of jokes, or dismissed outright. Sometime in the last 2 years, Dan alienated a core group of his followers. I'm not sure exactly why, but I can say that his Common Sense show is a shadow of what it once was.
He did cover it differently, to some extent. But if you're waiting for him to jump on the Trumpwagon, I don't think it's going to happen.

The alienation is coming from a group of diehards that refuse to see the train wreck that's come of electing "anybody with a pulse that's an outsider". As he mentioned, Trump may have paved the way for a true outsider that can fix things, but he's also allowed a string of clowns to follow him. Time will tell which one comes along.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
de officiis wrote:
What would you want him to say to be more relevant?
Covering the 2016 election in a way that was different than MSM would have been good for starters. As people have pointed out, Dan talked about wanting someone stirring up shit with the system, then when Trump did just that, Dan largely stayed quiet. It was weird. I'm not saying Dan should have been a Trump supporter, but his take on Trump just doesn't feel so "martian." Its like the usual stuff I see on blogs and tv. I would go out on a limb and say that the people who post on here were some of Dan's strongest supporters. Now, when Dan is mentioned on MHF, he is usually the but of jokes, or dismissed outright. Sometime in the last 2 years, Dan alienated a core group of his followers. I'm not sure exactly why, but I can say that his Common Sense show is a shadow of what it once was.
He did cover it differently, to some extent. But if you're waiting for him to jump on the Trumpwagon, I don't think it's going to happen.

The alienation is coming from a group of diehards that refuse to see the train wreck that's come of electing "anybody with a pulse that's an outsider". As he mentioned, Trump may have paved the way for a true outsider that can fix things, but he's also allowed a string of clowns to follow him. Time will tell which one comes along.
I wasn't expecting Dan to put on a MAGA hat, but I feel like he deliberately avoided the issue for as long as he could and did not release enough CS during election season. He was walking a tightrope.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:07 pm

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

I wasn't expecting Dan to put on a MAGA hat, but I feel like he deliberately avoided the issue for as long as he could and did not release enough CS during election season. He was walking a tightrope.
He knew the backlash that was coming, and like the rest of us, news was happening too fast to even digest, let alone comment on from any perspective.

He also hasn't put out a history show in god knows how long. Public life and money take time to adjust to. He certainly hasn't been hiding.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:11 pm

I think it's easy to dismiss "die hard trump supporters," when they have legitimate gripes. I find it insulting almost like Kath with her "trump shit slurping" comment about Trump supporters on the forum. It's dismissive and if you haven't been paying attention everyone has criticisms of his administration. And it's not even that so much as some of you have been so blinded by this Russian hacking bullshit it gets to be irritating.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:21 pm

I mean you have to have the IQ of a mongoloid to not see what they are trying to do. Delegitimization of our votes. Our issues we voted for. We won and half of you faggots are calling us cheats like the sore losers you are. Not once have you provided anything resembling proof. I mean it's whatever though, go ahead and make yourselves into the stupid blubbering babies we all know you are w/e

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 pm

And another thing; when all of us were critical of Trump for bombing Syria you didn't join in. The MSM praised him to high heaven calling him "presidential." Instead you tacitly encouraged it and despite the opportunity for uniting on an issue the Alt-Right got those Antifa faggots to go pro war. Some of you are so lost we can actually troll you into being pro Trump when he's pro war. That's how stupid some of you are.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:And another thing; when all of us were critical of Trump for bombing Syria you didn't join in. The MSM praised him to high heaven calling him "presidential." Instead you tacitly encouraged it and despite the opportunity for uniting on an issue the Alt-Right got those Antifa faggots to go pro war. Some of you are so lost we can actually troll you into being pro Trump when he's pro war. That's how stupid some of you are.
Oh shit Duke, those statists are really gonna shoot you down now.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm

:think:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Do you think Dan ever read any of the articles or listened to any of the podcasts I posted?