MartyrMade

GloryofGreece

Re: MartyrMade

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:06 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:17 pm
Daryl's doing a subscriber show with cut material, interviews, and essays etc. Todays show contains his Dostoevsky Nitche outtakes. I'm on board.

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:08 pm
I know a guy that does research for Darryl. He pays a handful of nerd tier dudes to do that for him. Don't know going how far back but thats how it works now. He also has fuck you money. Good for him but it makes wonder how long Dan Carlin was doing that. My naive ass thought these guys were doing it all themselves. Lmao. Now I know why I can't. I thought they were just that much better than me.

In the episode Darryl said he's a one man show, no researchers. Personally, I think it's possible, if all you did was read books, you could come up with the content for a show every 4 or 5 months. A lot of his shows are opinions and anecdotes.

Also he mentioned his email if you ever wanna reach out to try and get him on your show.
I know one of his paid researchers. I've exchanged several emails with Darryl. He reads a script for his shows and while they often do have his opinions/ commentary etc for the antihuman and underground spirit he had help. Dont know about Jim Jones but it's likely. His first series yeah that was all him.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:55 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:35 am
I'm going to have to listen to this episode.
Finished MartyrMade on Dostoevsky & Nietzsche: (I listen at 2x speed: I don't care how people sound.)
I tried to read "Crime & Punishment" a couple times but it seemed boring about petty people. I want to thank Darryl for convincing me my impression was correct.
Nietzsche's quotes are good but his books are awful.

Both writers exhibited Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which has nothing to do with the colloquial interpretation as bragging: true narcissists are lying control freaks with no self-awareness.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:40 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:37 pm
Damn, dude; you’re on tonight.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:41 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:37 pm
Welcome to Hell gentlemen.

(Loliday have you listened to the first paid cooper ep yet? It is an "interview" with Yarvin, which had me ultra stoked. I've listened to the first $2.50 or so of my paid sub, and I, uh, have some questions.)

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:43 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:41 pm

(Loliday have you listened to the first paid cooper ep yet? It is an "interview" with Yarvin, which had me ultra stoked. I've listened to the first $2.50 or so of my paid sub, and I, uh, have some questions.)
Indeed I listened to the "interview".

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 am

Yesterday afternoon I listened to Daryl Coopers piece on Ukraine, H/T Hastur
https://martyrmade.substack.com/p/podca ... kraine?s=r

It was simply outstanding. This was a subject that needed Coopers fine detail and his ability to lay out all the steps along the way. We have been strangling Russia for decades. We left them few choices.
Cooper rightly says, Putin invaded, he has to own that and the destruction that accompanies it.
I agree fully. But to jump on the NPC bandwagon and just blindly ignore all the shit that happened before February 24th is the ground of idiots.

If you have not listened, I strongly recommend that you do.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:09 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 am

It was simply outstanding. This was a subject that needed Coopers fine detail and his ability to lay out all the steps along the way. We have been strangling Russia for decades. We left them few choices.
Cooper rightly says, Putin invaded, he has to own that and the destruction that accompanies it.
I agree fully. But to jump on the NPC bandwagon and just blindly ignore all the shit that happened before February 24th is the ground of idiots.

A while back he was hinting (on his Twitter at least) that he was covering the history of American labor. That would be worthwhile IMO. I'd love him to do something on the Laurel Canyon / Counter Culture /CIA angle. But it would be really cool if he did something on how the Bubonic plague caused a massive bifurcation in people's minds. You had the Pope issuing edicts to stop people from believing the walls were talking to them or had demons in them or some shit lol. If I ever do a thorough origin of consciousness podcast ep with some of my friends I'll try to post it here.
Last edited by GloryofGreece on Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:19 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:09 am
C-Mag wrote:

A while back he was hinting (on his Twitter at least) that he was covering the history of American labor. That would be worthwhile IMO. I'd love him to do something on the Laurel Canyon / Counter Culture /CIA angle. But it would be really cool if he did something on how the Bubonic plague caused a massive bifurcation in people's minds. You had the Pope issuing edicts to stop people from believing the walls were talking to them or had demons in them or some shit lol. If I ever do a throughout origin of consciousness podcast ep with some of my friends I'll try to post it here.
We all know that the unequal punishment of Germany after WWII directly led to the conditions to get Hitler in Germany. We have done it again to Russia, but is modern Russia's crime for what we have done to them for the last 30 years ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:19 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:19 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:09 am
C-Mag wrote:

A while back he was hinting (on his Twitter at least) that he was covering the history of American labor. That would be worthwhile IMO. I'd love him to do something on the Laurel Canyon / Counter Culture /CIA angle. But it would be really cool if he did something on how the Bubonic plague caused a massive bifurcation in people's minds. You had the Pope issuing edicts to stop people from believing the walls were talking to them or had demons in them or some shit lol. If I ever do a throughout origin of consciousness podcast ep with some of my friends I'll try to post it here.
We all know that the unequal punishment of Germany after WWII directly led to the conditions to get Hitler in Germany. We have done it again to Russia, but is modern Russia's crime for what we have done to them for the last 30 years ?
No clear right or wrong. Just like every war in history.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0