MartyrMade

GloryofGreece

Re: MartyrMade

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:33 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I wish I talked to Darryl....
Do you think he'll gain as many subscribers and downloads as DB gets at this point or even more? It seems like he's very niche but there's room out there and demand at least I think for more listenership. It be cool if he videoed his podcast and put it on Youtube. He's like a younger meaner even more sophisticated DC... 8-)
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
California wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:Yea good conversation with DB. Anyone think he'll actually restart the Decline podcast? Dudes too busy / he has a day job allegedly in like weapons manufacturing , but I think its really running Stuff Black People Don't Like website. :angelic-blueglow:
He stopped Daniele from pursuing that question at the end of the interview.

Hell, I wouldn't mind them having a 2 hour talk once every two months or so
Why do you think he didn't want to talk about it? Maybe its simply he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing with that idea of a podcast, or he's going to go full Paul Kersey on their ass and get really real about what "declining" the West. I mean he did hint simply that he's planning on revamping it on his latest Martyr Made episode, so knows but I wouldn't count on it at this point. Sucks really b/c he had a good thing going there for a while. Can't be too mad though cause he'll respond to pretty much all my PMs on the JRE board. Its funny when he trolls slightly liberal posters there. Boy does he hate the smell of commie bullshit. He's 36 and still shit post...good times.
Hey I'm 37 and I'm feel like I'm in the best days of my shitposting
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Are you talking about resident DB? I wasn't under the impression that there was some sort of race going on. I think he had a little money to burn to talk about his politics and would gladly recoup his losses and then some as any red blooded American should. If you have a special relationship with him, cherish and support him.

Not really sure how to answer your question but tell him I said hi and I'd love it if he signed up here and did minimal posting and answered my PM's. He's really a good guy.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:40 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I wish I talked to Darryl....
Do you think he'll gain as many subscribers and downloads as DB gets at this point or even more? It seems like he's very niche but there's room out there and demand at least I think for more listenership. It be cool if he videoed his podcast and put it on Youtube. He's like a younger meaner even more sophisticated DC... 8-)
Do people actually like the Youtube videos of Podcasts? I rarely ever watch the Youtube version as I listen in my car.

I think that Darryl is way better as a audio show as opposed to a video show but that could be just me

I think that doing interviews with other popular podcasters like DB will definitely help him
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:40 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Are you talking about resident DB? I wasn't under the impression that there was some sort of race going on. I think he had a little money to burn to talk about his politics and would gladly recoup his losses and then some as any red blooded American should. If you have a special relationship with him, cherish and support him.

Not really sure how to answer your question but tell him I said hi and I'd love it if he signed up here and did minimal posting and answered my PM's. He's really a good guy.
I concur

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:37 pm

http://historyonfirepodcast.com/

PART III dropped for his Conquest series. Good shit as usual. DB is taking over. Meanwhile DC is somewhere lost in the wilderness of Oregon I guess. Though their talk on History on Fire was interesting and what DB said in his own podcast either on Drunken Taoist or History on Fire about giving Dan Carlin a heads up about topic selection was kind of surprising. I guess Carlin was doing something on the Conquest or the Aztecs or something related and would have loved to hear his take on that awesome topic. O well / who knows what DC is cooking up now. What's the over/under on the release date??? Christmas Eve?

katarn

Post by katarn » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:30 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:http://historyonfirepodcast.com/

PART III dropped for his Conquest series. Good shit as usual. DB is taking over. Meanwhile DC is somewhere lost in the wilderness of Oregon I guess. Though their talk on History on Fire was interesting and what DB said in his own podcast either on Drunken Taoist or History on Fire about giving Dan Carlin a heads up about topic selection was kind of surprising. I guess Carlin was doing something on the Conquest or the Aztecs or something related and would have loved to hear his take on that awesome topic. O well / who knows what DC is cooking up now. What's the over/under on the release date??? Christmas Eve?
Don't know. What was the topic he changed from?
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:01 pm

katarn wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:http://historyonfirepodcast.com/

Don't know. What was the topic he changed from?
He didn't say exactly but hinted he was doing something Latin American/Spanish Conquest related and now isn't. He had to start over. etc. I hope its something from the Medieval period or another Colonial American story.

katarn

Post by katarn » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:53 pm

Whatever it is, his HoF interview intimated concern we wouldn't like it as much.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:25 pm

At least when DC covers something i dont have too keep pausing it to figure out what words he is saying. I also don't want to eat a plate of speggetti after lisyening to DC.

Ps how the fuck do you spell spagetti
Spagheti?
Spagetee?
Spagetty?
NukeDog was right