MartyrMade

pineapplemike

Re: MartyrMade

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:28 am

dan is more active on the hardcorehistory account than the dccommonsense account if anyone wants to trash him on twitter. i do fairly often

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:10 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:39 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:16 pm
Fife wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:13 pm
I don't like Jocko, Carlus. Not a bit.

I know, I know.
I didn't know that. That was my confusion.

It's cool. I myself have reservations about not just Jocko, but the entire JSOC veteran, monetization thing that's been going on for a decade plus. But I appreciate Jocko's efforts at fully American made products.

What's your reasons for your dislike.
If I had to guess...

Because Jocko pretty much sides with the US government and the military all the time, (I think that is changing a little bit now with Darryl), and Fife has been a hardcore Ron Paul, Mises libertarian since we've known him and is probably an anarchist or pretty damn close to one now.

Libertarian anarchists dont abide no empires.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:08 pm

Darryl has some fire eps on that unraveling series with Jocko. He's going to piggyback off jockos inflated Fandom. Good for him. I know a guy that does research for Darryl. He pays a handful of nerd tier dudes to do that for him. Don't know going how far back but thats how it works now. He also has fuck you money. Good for him but it makes wonder how long Dan Carlin was doing that. My naive ass thought these guys were doing it all themselves. Lmao. Now I know why I can't. I thought they were just that much better than me.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:12 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:08 pm
Darryl has some fire eps on that unraveling series with Jocko. He's going to piggyback off jockos inflated Fandom. Good for him. I know a guy that does research for Darryl. He pays a handful of nerd tier dudes to do that for him. Don't know going how far back but thats how it works now. He also has fuck you money. Good for him but it makes wonder how long Dan Carlin was doing that. My naive ass thought these guys were doing it all themselves. Lmao. Now I know why I can't. I thought they were just that much better than me.

:lol: Ben is sick, and Bob, and Bill, and Bonnie, and Boris, and Bjorn, and LaQuitia

A stupid idea popped into my head. A small crowd sourced podcast, one good narrator, but the small group all puts shit together.

Probably implode over money or infighting.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:12 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:

:lol: Ben is sick, and Bob, and Bill, and Bonnie, and Boris, and Bjorn, and LaQuitia

A stupid idea popped into my head. A small crowd sourced podcast, one good narrator, but the small group all puts shit together.

The Outsiders.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:12 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:

I don't want TC handling billing for my time. Felt like I needed to get that out of the way right up front.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Fife wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:58 pm

I don't want TC handling billing for my time. Felt like I needed to get that out of the way right up front.
Don't worry, he doesn't have enough Time to do it anyway.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:21 pm
Fife wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Don't worry, he doesn't have enough Time to do it anyway.
Secondary burns.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:19 pm

The Anti-Humans

Holy shit... this one is this most brutal podcast yet.

The Red Army in Poland and East Germany.

This one hit close to home for me.

Here is the post I put up on his Martyrmade facebook page.
Hey Darryl, DrYouth here. Just wanted to say that I deeply appreciate this podcast. My mother fled Poland as a young teenager with her mother and siblings. Her father got her on a train out of Poland into Germany and he met up with them later, managing to get them to the west under American occupation. He was a school principal who was ordered to move with his family into Poland to be a principal there when my mother was a child. My mother is german and she would have undoubtedly suffered horribly if she hadn't gotten on that train. She tells me it stopped frequently on its way out of Poland, sometimes for hours at a time. I don't think she fully understood the horror of what she avoided, but I have had nightmares that I am pretty sure are a reflection of what she went through. I have had literal nightmares of a tsunami coming, of fear of a "big boss" and a final reckoning, since I was an older child myself. They started after I enrolled in an extra credit german history class in the german school my mother had enrolled me in. "German history", she said, "he won't be able to handle that. He has enough on his plate already" and she withdrew me from the class. I had no idea why she thought or did this, as I didn't see the connection, and soon after I stopped the class, I started having asthma attacks. Your podcast is helping me understand my own nightmares! Thanks for what you do! - Dr Youth
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:11 pm

That was the most difficult podcast to listen to, and other people here said the same thing. I could only do 10 minutes at a time. All women should hear it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change