Trump spoke today.
Trump name checked Cooper?

C-Mag

Re: MartyrMade

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:27 pm

Fife wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:24 pm
Guess who name checked Cooper at CPAC today
And Daryl quit Twitter 6 months ago because he was getting drawn too far into politics :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:30 am

The Trump shout out clip
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/statu ... 3940125696

With a 35 post Tweet rampage, Cooper has officially become an influencer. What's most enjoyable to me is that thousands of people who have never heard of him are going to go to his website and click on his most recent podcast and get a 4 hour lesson on the brutality and inhumanity of Communism.

The day after
MartyrMade @martyrmade

I’m an introvert, wtf I was I thinking?
7:09 PM · Jul 9, 2021·Twitter Web App
:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:30 am
The Trump shout out clip
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/statu ... 3940125696

With a 35 post Tweet rampage, Cooper has officially become an influencer. What's most enjoyable to me is that thousands of people who have never heard of him are going to go to his website and click on his most recent podcast and get a 4 hour lesson on the brutality and inhumanity of Communism.

The day after
MartyrMade @martyrmade

I’m an introvert, wtf I was I thinking?
7:09 PM · Jul 9, 2021·Twitter Web App
:lol:
:lol: :lol: That's badass! The day Darryl became a rockstar.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:37 pm

What an amazing time to be alive.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:05 pm

It's amazing, it's badass, it's so damn fun to see. 99% of people didn't know who Daryl Cooper was and hadn't heard of Martyrmade. I remember watching his twitter feed a year ago. He wasn't getting any play. Outside of history nerds, no one knew who he was. In 24hrs he became a figure people were talking about................................ AND a voice against the establishment bullshit.
PLATA O PLOMO

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:05 pm
It's amazing, it's badass, it's so damn fun to see. 99% of people didn't know who Daryl Cooper was and hadn't heard of Martyrmade. I remember watching his twitter feed a year ago. He wasn't getting any play. Outside of history nerds, no one knew who he was. In 24hrs he became a figure people were talking about................................ AND a voice against the establishment bullshit.
Yes, everyone is happy for Darryl except Darryl.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:55 pm

Greenwald digging in on Cooper.

Darryl's no Trumpist.

Fuck, his last podcast episode was 4 straight hours of the most horrific violence I may have ever listened to, all about the methodical, demonic, ritualistic killing that the filthy communists did to millions upon millions of humans after being facilitated by Churchill a few times over. And at the end of that horror show, he said that he respected Marx!

Whatever his weird lefty and neocon leanings are, and even with his partnership with Jocko (sorry guys, Jocko's no bueno -- IMNSHO), he's tuned into the red pill vibe.

The REAL red pill that the normies are finally choking down. The pill that conveys the knowledge that "what is presented by the corporate press as truth on the surface is in fact a carefully constructed narrative designed to keep some very unpleasant people in power."

Trumpers are even learning that the cops are mortal enemies, with their willingness to turn away from riots and to harass boomers about masks and such whenever their political bosses tell them to. When the Capital Police are running drones and surveillance balloons over private gatherings in Arizona and Texas soon enough, maybe the Trumpers will feel the red pill burn even better.

Author of the Mega-Viral Thread on MAGA Voters, Darryl Cooper, Explains His Thinking
Many Trump supporters don’t know for certain whether ballots were faked in November 2020, but they know with apodictic certainty that the press, the FBI, and even the courts would lie to them if they were. They have every reason to believe that, and it’s probably true. They watched the corporate press behave like animals for four years. Tens of millions of people will always see Brett Kavanaugh as a gang rapist, based on an unproven accusation, because of CNN. And CNN seems proud of that. They helped lead a lynch mob against a high school kid. They cheered on the most deadly and destructive riots in decades.

. . .

From the perspective of Trump’s supporters, the entrenched bureaucracy and security state subverted their populist president from day one. The natural guardrails of the Fourth Estate were removed because the press was part of the operation. Election rules were changed in an unconstitutional manner that could only be challenged after the deed was done, when judges and officials would be playing chicken with a direct threat of burning cities. Political violence was legitimized and encouraged. Major newspapers and sitting presidents were banned from social media, while the opposition enjoyed free rein to promote stories that were discredited once it was too late to matter. Conservatives put these things together and concluded that, whatever happened on November 3, 2020, it was not a free and fair democratic election in any sense that would have had meaning before Donald J. Trump was a candidate.

Last edited by Fife on Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.