MartyrMade

apeman

Re: MartyrMade

Post by apeman » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:39 am

There are moments when Jones is a hero -- there is always a kernel of truth to someone's legend

But by the end, he is oozing evil from every pore, laughing wickedly as children describe how they would murder and mutilate their parents, or ranting in a drug-induced haze thru the loudspeaker system as his followers worked in the jungle heat on minimal food. Or, you know, the mass suicide.

But what is amazing is that story is the least interesting part of the podcast

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:07 pm

Well Darryl said he'd come on my podcast and I told him to pick a topic from a list of ones I had lined up for 2021 and he liked my list and he said he'd get back soon ( he's moving rn) but that he'd look into Bolelli coming on if I wanted to, which if course I said hell yah. Now I know many on here dont really like DB but hes a solid history Podcaster and there's tons of stuff id like to discuss with him besides now I only have 50 listeners at most an episode with those two itll bump up a lot. I think I'm staying clear of current events and the 20th century really. There a few early 20th century topics id do like the Italian d ' Annunzio and Ernst Junger but yeah thought I'd post this here. Whenever these happen ill post in this thread and my own.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:37 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:07 pm
Well Darryl said he'd come on my podcast and I told him to pick a topic from a list of ones I had lined up for 2021 and he liked my list and he said he'd get back soon ( he's moving rn) but that he'd look into Bolelli coming on if I wanted to, which if course I said hell yah. Now I know many on here dont really like DB but hes a solid history Podcaster and there's tons of stuff id like to discuss with him besides now I only have 50 listeners at most an episode with those two itll bump up a lot. I think I'm staying clear of current events and the 20th century really. There a few early 20th century topics id do like the Italian d ' Annunzio and Ernst Junger but yeah thought I'd post this here. Whenever these happen ill post in this thread and my own.
Sweet! That will be some great exposure.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:48 am

Good news all around: you got history, heydaralon’s got dictators, and I got wysdom covered. This forum is podcaster rich.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:45 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:07 pm
Love it. Keep going.

For 20th Century topics, I'll suggest Galleanists, those early 20th C proto-Antifa Italian Commies who blew up Wall Street with a Wagon born IED and then 15 years later nearly killed FDR by the hand of Giuseppe Zangara.

Interestingly all association of Zangara to the Galleanists and Communists has been scrubbed from Wikipedia.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu May 06, 2021 8:20 pm

So as most of you know Darryl and Jocko have a podcast titled Jocko Unravelling and Darryl also comes on as a guest to Jocko Podcast. They did two episodes, one on each podcast about the Armenian Genocide. Google slapped a context block on the youtube videos, citing the denial of Turkish authorities, comparisons on moon landing conspiracy theories and for some reason covid. Read more here.

https://www.facebook.com/10006349371518 ... 452657778/

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sun May 30, 2021 6:28 pm

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun May 30, 2021 8:52 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 6:28 pm
https://martyrmade.com/19-the-anti-humans/

New show
That was really good; something Dan Carlin, the cuck, would never do.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:20 pm

doc_loliday wrote:

New show
I've listened once. I'm going back to a second pass. Extremely good show.
After 3 and half hours, I gotta admit I was wishing the suffering would end.

The description and detail on the Holodomar Ukrainian Genocide was particularly good.

Link to the Unraveling , listen to Episode 17 Blood Fields as a companion to Anti-Human
https://www.theunravelingpodcast.com/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:08 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:20 pm
doc_loliday wrote:

New show
I've listened once. I'm going back to a second pass. Extremely good show.
After 3 and half hours, I gotta admit I was wishing the suffering would end.

The description and detail on the Holodomar Ukrainian Genocide was particularly good.

Link to the Unraveling , listen to Episode 17 Blood Fields as a companion to Anti-Human
https://www.theunravelingpodcast.com/
I read Kotkin's Stalin (both volumes), Applebaum's Gulag, and Bloodlands. I barely could finish this episode. It was good but I can't take much more torture/madness/sadism etc. That's on top of a surface understanding of Pol Pot and Mao. Further, when I was deep diving into Stalin I had just did one on Hitler. And bam something happened to my heart. Now there were other things connected to my health but anyway I don't think it helped and may have helped move me over the edge. I don't want to stare into the abyss anymore. Don't think less of me lol.
The good, the true, & the beautiful