MartyrMade

Martin Hash

Re: MartyrMade

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:54 pm

I like MartyrMade. I listened for a couple hours today.

p.s. History isn't anything like my podcasts; I tell you guys shit you're not going to get anywhere else; they're not meant to be entertaining, except in an acerbic kind of way. Nobody gives me a dime; I don't ask for it, I don't expect it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:29 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:54 pm

p.s. History isn't anything like my podcasts; I tell you guys shit you're not going to get anywhere else; they're not meant to be entertaining, except in an acerbic kind of way. Nobody gives me a dime; I don't ask for it, I don't expect it.
I don't either Martin. When have I ever asked you or anyone for money? I'm not trying to be defensive but in all seriousness I don't use this forum as a place to panhandle.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:07 am

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:29 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:54 pm

I don't either Martin. When have I ever asked you or anyone for money? I'm not trying to be defensive but in all seriousness I don't use this forum as a place to panhandle.
You should podcast; I heard there's no money in it.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:32 am

I don't even need the money to be honest. My brother might because he was a heroic firefighter who got smoke inhalation from firejumping into California and saving people's lives during that horrific inferno awhile back. Poor guy is in a hospital bed and can't breathe. They say he might never walk again. Its sad.

If people gave me money I could set up a foundation for him and help pay his hospital bills because he doesn't have insurance+3 nine month old babies. Nah nevermind. I know the people on here don't care about firefighters. It would be awesome if they did, but giving even a small donation to me of $100 would probably be too much for them. They'd be heroes and all, and it would show the forum and the world that they are good people, but I know that you all are just too busy to care. Don't worry about it guys. You don't need to feel bad for this guy. I understand. He'll be fine. His children will grow up without a father, but they'll have to make do I guess. They need to learn the world is a cold, unfeeling place, and where better to look than this forum?

I knew it was a waste of time bringing this up. Why would anyone care about heroes who make America safe? You all can go back to your lives and pay no mind to the suffering of this man.

His wife who has MS can take care of those 3 kids on her own I imagine. She has a full plate already with the illness, but she is a tough woman. Don't worry about her. She also has diabetes.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:17 am

Sometimes when I'm threshing I get bits of straw down my neck and it can be really itchy. You don't hear me begging for money though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:01 am

I once saw some money; somebody was spending it on something.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:01 am
I once saw some money; somebody was spending it on something.
Let me ask you a hypothetical Martin:

Do you care about firefighters?

I'm not asking to be in your will for Christ sake! Jesus, $100 is a drop in the bucket for you. This guy needs help and he's my brother. Plus I have another brother over in Iraq who may have been wounded idk yet.
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:33 am

someone should send me money, i'm not rich you know

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:56 am

I have plenty of money. Unfortunately, it’s currently locked away in a trust, and I don’t have the $1000 required for attorney fees to get it.

I wonder if anyone would like to help me out with this? I’ll repay you double, when I get the trust funds.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:59 am

I can spell mony.