MartyrMade

TheReal_ND

Re: MartyrMade

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:01 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:58 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 pm
Not even close. MM has always bordered on incoherency which is charming in it's own way when he's pushing into new ideas or old ones not discussed enough.
So he doesn't seem to put a story together we'll in your view ?

Hes getting better I guess. A lot of times he really seems to ramble off into the weeds. You know who can put history into a nice story arc? Scott C. of the ancient world podcast.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Darryl puts together a nice podcast for a boozer.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:27 pm

This guy Darryl is a lying faggot. He said he had six episodes. Why is it taking him 5 weeks to release an episode he supposedly already finished (months ago if his lying website is to be believed) along with 5 others when he said he'd have it out in a couple of weeks. Un-fucking-believable. You'd think listening to these assbuffoons talk that they were inventing nano bots or making a fucking missile shield between episodes. All they are doing is reading fucking books and summarizing them. I finished that Guinn Jonestown book in about a week, and I did it while working 5 days per week and drinking as soon as I got off and I am a incredibly useless motherfucker with no particular talent. All the dude needs to do is finish a damn book, and then summarize it while shooting the shit. Its basically just giving an extemporaneous book report, which is shit we all had to do in 6th grade. Plus, he has monetized it to a degree, so in essence he is not willing to do shit he is getting paid to do. Weird (??????). Then I go on his twitter and he is wasting time and taking pictures of him with his cat. Shouldn't this thing which he wants publicity and viewership for take 2nd place in priorities after his primary job? His non MartyrMade status tweets should take 976th place in priorities. I don't get it. Bolleli is a Lefty RAF type WOP with bad ideas, but he at least releases his episodes in a timely manner and does what he says he will do (the only podcaster who has anything remotely interesting to say and keeps his word btw), so I gotta give Italy the advantage. Why is Darryl stringing us along? Why didn't he release like 3 eps at once? Absurd.
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:37 pm

yeah he hasn't released the next episode yet? i don't think i commented on it here but i enjoyed that last episode, and i especially enjoyed at the end when he hyped up the upcoming release schedule, i know you guys have complained about his consistency

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Time to just except that the only "history" podcast out that releases consistent regular quality content is Myths.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:18 am

Don't forget the Pirate History Podcast.

Now at episode 111 and we are finally getting to the Golden Era and the stuff from A General History of the Pyrates.

https://piratehistorypodcast.com

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:26 am

That's actually a good one I really enjoyed the jewish history of pirates series. I can't find an RSS for it or anything though.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:17 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:56 pm
Time to just except that the only "history" podcast out that releases consistent regular quality content is Myths.
Our Fake History was regular and consistent until Mr. Major and his wife had a baby
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:28 am

“The public are swine; advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill-bucket.”
-George Orwell

Great quote on MM twitter handle.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:12 am

lol

second episode just dropped