MartyrMade

GloryofGreece

Re: MartyrMade

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:29 pm

Meandering down Jim crow Lane to get to Jimmy Jones but it made sense emotionally and viserally if not totally historically sythensis wise. His personal story about chosing to ignore those in need everyday was moving and honest . Cheers to good narration.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:58 pm

I just got to the prologue.

Very good.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:07 am

This is the #1 history podcast right now
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:50 am

California wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:07 am
This is the #1 history podcast right now
Yes especially if you specify the best as in narrative history it for sure is. He's going to pick more interesting topics than HH nowadays and he's as good a storyteller as Carlin . He's way better than Boleli and I'd give the nod to Andrew others that are good but not as good as Cooper. For me the Myth of the 20th century podcast gets the nod for best podcast but it not narrative it's discussion based and it's topics are great. They are doing the underbelly of American history and that's needed. Some on there are too focused on the Jews but to they also rightly blame Mammon and Anglos when appropriate.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:34 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:50 am
Myth of the 20th century podcast gets the nod for best podcast but it not narrative it's discussion based and it's topics are great. They are doing the underbelly of American history and that's needed. Some on there are too focused on the Jews but to they also rightly blame Mammon and Anglos when appropriate.
Checked out their homepage:
Hosts

Hank Oslo: Hank made his fortune when the Soviet Union fell and enterprising Americans found an opportunity to unload hardware onto third-world markets. He lost it again when the gay mulatto came to power and ruined what little we had left. His twitter is @xctlot

Adam Smith: After breaking off his engagement to Steve Job’s daughter he swore a blood oath to see the destruction of Silicon Valley by fire. He has since taken up a life of total discipline and works tirelessly in pursuit of revenge against the International Money Power. His twitter is @myth20c_adam

Hans Lander: It was not long after taking his monastic vows that a young Hans saw firsthand the internal rot within the once great Catholic Church. His spiritual journey across the desert sands finally came to an end when in the last throes of thirst and hunger the spirit of Dante appeared before him and spoke the words that changed his life. He has never told what was said to him. His twitter is @hansof20

Nick Mason: Although often accused of being the author of the Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion he vehemently denies this saying “some other bastard beat me to it.” His life of leisure and contemplation was torn asunder when the revolutionary forces burned down his familial home and he was left to wander the wasteland penniless and alone. His twitter is @NMM20c
Sound like a bunch of drama queen whiners to me...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:32 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:34 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Myth of the 20th century podcast gets the nod for best podcast but it not narrative it's discussion based and it's topics are great. They are doing the underbelly of American history and that's needed. Some on there are too focused on the Jews but to they also rightly blame Mammon and Anglos when appropriate.
Hosts

Hank Oslo: Hank made his fortune when the Soviet Union fell and enterprising Americans found an opportunity to unload hardware onto third-world markets. He lost it again when the gay mulatto came to power and ruined what little we had left. His twitter is @xctlot

Adam Smith: After breaking off his engagement to Steve Job’s daughter he swore a blood oath to see the destruction of Silicon Valley by fire. He has since taken up a life of total discipline and works tirelessly in pursuit of revenge against the International Money Power. His twitter is @myth20c_adam

Hans Lander: It was not long after taking his monastic vows that a young Hans saw firsthand the internal rot within the once great Catholic Church. His spiritual journey across the desert sands finally came to an end when in the last throes of thirst and hunger the spirit of Dante appeared before him and spoke the words that changed his life. He has never told what was said to him. His twitter is @hansof20

Nick Mason: Although often accused of being the author of the Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion he vehemently denies this saying “some other bastard beat me to it.” His life of leisure and contemplation was torn asunder when the revolutionary forces burned down his familial home and he was left to wander the wasteland penniless and alone. His twitter is @NMM20c
If you want to really decide if they are worthwhile pick one of their 100 episodes that sound interesting listen to it and then decide
That about page is a gag.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:25 pm

DrYouth wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
Hosts

So like, what you're saying is you are quick to judge based on preconceived notions.

That aside, I think the newest MM is garbage.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:01 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:25 pm
DrYouth wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
Hosts

So like, what you're saying is you are quick to judge based on preconceived notions.

That aside, I think the newest MM is garbage.
Hey man. It's the only thing coherently historical out there man! Haha.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Not even close. MM has always bordered on incoherency which is charming in it's own way when he's pushing into new ideas or old ones not discussed enough.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:58 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 pm
Not even close. MM has always bordered on incoherency which is charming in it's own way when he's pushing into new ideas or old ones not discussed enough.
So he doesn't seem to put a story together we'll in your view ?