MartyrMade

DrYouth

Re: MartyrMade

Post by DrYouth » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:17 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm
I don't know if they are correlated and I am not arguing with the validity of the paper/article etc. you link. I do think that is a problem with intelligence being defined the way it typically is. I made the case why creativity is important (should be obvious) but i gave some specifics uses of it . Clearly even if you associate IQ with wealth and financial success you also can and should associate creativity with the advancement of civilization, business, economics, and just about every field.
Sure creatives are important...
But Western culture wasn't really differentiated by having more creative individuals... it was differentiated by applying that creativity and advancing technologically and industrially. Often the west borrowed the ideas of other societies and then applied them more effectively...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:27 pm

I disagree. No managerial types are not more important than the creatives. No technocrats are not more important than the innovators. If anything there is a case to be made that you need both and you need some kind of balance. I think East Asians and Northern Europeans were /are the most rational, diligent, hard working, Spock like folk in the world. They will be the one that create and then manage their own destruction.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Since most, if not all of this talking has been done on company time, I forwarded these chat logs with the ip address to your respective employers to let them know that their employees are slacking off on the job on a white supremacist forum to boot! This kind of malingering is exactly why they will not reach their quarterly targets. This was all discussed in the memo I sent both of you. I suspect that neither of you read it.
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:34 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 pm
Since most, if not all of this talking has been done on company time, I forwarded these chat logs with the ip address to your respective employers to let them know that their employees are slacking off on the job on a white supremacist forum to boot! This kind of malingering is exactly why they will not reach their quarterly targets. This was all discussed in the memo I sent both of you. I suspect that neither of you read it.
Hey I had a subordinate type out my thoughts for me. He needed to work on his typing and listening skills. :lol:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:37 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:34 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Hey I had a subordinate type out my thoughts for me. He needed to work on his typing and listening skills. :lol:
Very good! Delegating work to people who make less money than you is essential to being a good manager. A real manager doesn't do any work at all, and takes credit for the success of those under him while shirking responsibility for their failures. You are learning fast!
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:37 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:34 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Very good! Delegating work to people who make less money than you is essential to being a good manager. A real manager doesn't do any work at all, and takes credit for the success of those under him while shirking responsibility for their failures. You are learning fast!
Thank you Comrade Commissar!

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:25 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Here come the Kool-Aid Man!

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:29 pm

Didn't see an actual release date. Sounds interesting.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:07 am

http://www.martyrmade.com/martyrmade-po ... -prologue/

YES! Add to it that he says he's releasing episodes every couple weeks now. This is awesome. He's been in foreign markets selling arms or engineering them or whatever he does for money. Darryl has all the Jones episodes in the vault to let out throughout the next few months and a series to let out after that. Guess he's been devouring books and creating a narrative on all his "off time" or as Jocko would say "luxury days". Anyway very glad to hear it. Glad he wasn't bullied out the podcast game.

I wonder if Daniele and Carlin talk about this prospect at all? Since they are cozy with each other and Dan Carlin called Darryl out years back. Its actually more interesting how and why Daniele has a friendship with Darryl actually. I mean they seem to have a respect for marital arts as something in common but their worldviews are very different if not opposed with one another. I've suspected Darryl was actually moonlighting as Paul Kersey of Stuff Black People Dont Like fame. Listen to their voices and you can hear the similarities in tone and delivery. Even if that's not true , I still think Darryl understands nationalism and tribalism and even religion itself more deeply than Daniele whose wrote a couple books on the subject and has a couple of graduate degrees dealing with history and religion. Daniele is very liberal if even in a chaotic blase kind of way. He also doesn't have piety/sanctity were as even if Darryl isn't religious he understands that mentality and worldview much better than Daniele does. Darryl doesn't look down on it or poke fun of it at every given chance like Daniele does as well.