MartyrMade

heydaralon

Re: MartyrMade

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:16 pm

Dan is no longer a POI (podcaster of interest) for me in my investigation for good content. He is a mediocre player now and he should retire honestly. Even Daniel Spaghetti doesn't do it for me anymore.
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:32 pm

Alledgedly Danile and Darryl are doing another episode soonish according to his Twitter feed a month ago.

Darryl should not have stopped his Decline podcast but you know they say the best cditque of art is another piece of art.

Inward Empire is a legit historical podcast just not s huge back log of content to binge through. And he's centers on American history only.

Darryl does the best one man show in narritive fashion I've heard since HH really older stuff.

The production value of inward Empire and the flow is on par with the above it's only that it's just not as interesting overall so far imo.

Myth of 20th century is legit as well for the wide breath and good depth of topics alone. It's staggering that they release 50 episodes a year two years running. But boy do half of them have an obessuin with the Jew conspiriacy. Their topics are very interesting nonethless. For example the one on Holodomor is illuminating for anyone not well versed on it and their two parts on the Syndicate are superior. Thats at least one key for me when in comes to podcast ...keep it interesting and come out regularly
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:41 pm

All of them are awake to the nature of Jews in history and their lies to this day.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:19 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:32 pm

Myth of 20th century is legit as well for the wide breath and good depth of topics alone. It's staggering that they release 50 episodes a year two years running. But boy do half of them have an obessuin with the Jew conspiriacy. Their topics are very interesting nonethless. For example the one on Holodomor is illuminating for anyone not well versed on it and their two parts on the Syndicate are superior. Thats at least one key for me when in comes to podcast ...keep it interesting and come out regularly
I'll check out Myth of the 20th C. Thanks for the tip.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:35 am

There must be some truth to “the Jew conspiracy” but it’s impossible to discuss with Political Correctness and the JDL.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:09 am

I think it is overestimated.

The weird thing is that some of the stereotypes are so backwards. Actual practicing Jews, for example, tend to be extremely generous in my experience. Then people will say what about all these Jewish lawyers, and all I am thinking is that the Jewish component to that equation is irrelevant to the behavior. Lawyers in general tend to be rotten people (no offense, Fife).

People also point to all the Jews trying to subvert and undermine our culture with this Marxism, but there exist a good number of Catholics doing it to. Lots of white people want to exterminate their own race.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:30 am

The same basic idea that developed around Communism was motivating people in other labeled revolts and movements across different times and places going back to pre christian peoples. Proto Communism existed in the form of the Peasants Revolt in England in 1381 and 1500s Germany and ovviously 1789 France And going way way back to even some Zororastrian beliefs

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:13 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:51 pm
What podcasts, aside from the ones like Dan or Cooper, do you regularly listen to?
https://piratehistorypodcast.com/

The 100th episode release just now. Can't believe its been soo long. He's just now arrived at the golden age of piracy after seven months talking about the Barbary Pirates. Can't wait to hear it. Not that the story so far has been uninteresting. Far from it. The best podcasts are the ones telling you stuff you didn't know you were interested in.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Martyr Made and History on Fire are releasing an episode on the Siege of Melos....oh ya! :clap:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:37 pm