MartyrMade

GloryofGreece

Re: MartyrMade

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Who was worse that psycho Darryl mention from Wisconsin in the 50's, or the killer/rapist Peterson likes to mention in his lectures Panzam ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:03 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:Who was worse that psycho Darryl mention from Wisconsin in the 50's, or the killer/rapist Peterson likes to mention in his lectures Panzam ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram
I've never given Panzram much thought--though if his claims were true, he'd a pretty high body count--he just doesn't interest me.

In custody, Mullin confessed to his crimes, and said that he had been told by voices in his head to kill people in order to prevent an earthquake. He claimed that the reason there had not been an earthquake recently was, in fact, due to his handiwork.
Gotta give it up for Mullin, preventing earthquakes for the benefit of California! There's something slightly Aztec about his endeavors.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:41 am

TheReal_ND wrote:GET HYPE
I've asked before and you seemed to think it was possible and wouldn't be surprised but you didn't really seem to have a strong opinion either way. So I'll ask again, do you think Darryl is in fact the same dude as Paul Kersey aka Stuff Black People Don't Like author.

Here's a soundcloud podcast with Paul Kersey. To me it seems like its certainly him. Its not just his voice, but his tone/inflection and use of certain words and ideas that are really the same things Darryl says in Decline of the West podcast a lot. I of course asked him and he of course neither confirmed nor denied it. Haha :ugeek:

https://soundcloud.com/search?q=paul%20kersey

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:57 am

I'm Darryl

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm Darryl
I hope you are. :P

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm

He's collaborating with Danielle Bolleli from History on Fire.
He recommends listening to HonFire first....
I'm still on the Crazy Horse episodes.... which are kinda OK so far... a bit slow.
I like the Spartacus series a lot.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:57 pm

I still haven't listened to the Crazy Horse History on Fire. That guy is a bit too hard on himself. He makes jokes like "Listen to this while you wait for the next Hardcore History." He makes a great product, and covers different stuff than Dan does. He shouldn't feel like he is living in the Carlin shadow. Plenty of interesting history to cover, and plenty of talented podcasters to do it.
Shikata ga nai

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:18 pm

New cannibalism episode is up!

I'm going to listen and mow the lawn, should be a great podcast-listening experience. :music-listen: :music-ipod:

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:12 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Dand.

I've read a lot of Frazer and Bullfinch as well as the murder of crows which even now circle the frozen carcass of a leopard near the summit of mount Kilimanjaro, so I was bored with most of this stuff, but in the final minutes after all the sublimation (which I don't at all discard as nonsense) he nearly dismisses the idea of the Aztecs simply lacking sufficient protein in their diet.
Considering their methods, it seems the Aztec "priests" were really just the start button on an industrial slaughter house, with the steps of the pyramids being a conveyor belt to the butchers, merchants, and customers below. Perhaps still-beating hearts are the finest cuts. :shifty:
Last edited by Alexander PhiAlipson on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:28 pm

really wish i'd listened to the last hof ep before i took that history class where mr mexico said mayans never sacrificed people.

fucking jack wagon
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751