Darryl Cooper on DOTW on TRS Radio

TheReal_ND

Re: Darryl Cooper on DOTW on TRS Radio

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 30, 2017 4:13 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I thought so. I usually have to listen to Darryl more than once because I'm doing other things and not paying attention. Probably going to listen again.
Those guys hosting the show seemed competent to. Glad to see. Not that I had much of an opinion on them beforehand as I had only listened to one of their shows months ago.
Musonius is honestly the highest caliber intellect on TRS. The only other show that came close was Fash the Nation and they only discussed current politics but they were sharp as tacs. They should be coming back this month now that dox gate is over and a paywall is being started.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue May 30, 2017 4:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I thought so. I usually have to listen to Darryl more than once because I'm doing other things and not paying attention. Probably going to listen again.
Those guys hosting the show seemed competent to. Glad to see. Not that I had much of an opinion on them beforehand as I had only listened to one of their shows months ago.
Musonius is honestly the highest caliber intellect on TRS. The only other show that came close was Fash the Nation and they only discussed current politics but they were sharp as tacs. They should be coming back this month now that dox gate is over and a paywall is being started.
So are the Rebel Yell dudes into the idea of a separate southern state? I'm sure they'd agree with Speaker/Dr. Strangelove points to about the separate regions/cultures in America and how we aren't really that united culturally or in any real meaningful way.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Yes. They are separatist southern nationalists with a hard libertarian streak that they realize is flawed to a degree, which is why they identify as alt right. Darryl too probably. StA listens to Rebel Yell.

If you liked the host try his Christopher Cantwell interview. I think you'll like maybe.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:25 am

Love Rebel Yell.