Last Podcast on the Left

heydaralon

Last Podcast on the Left

Post by heydaralon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:39 pm

I listen to these guys driving to work or school. They irreverantly cover serial killers and odd or creepy events. The hosts are fairly entertaining although they tend to be knee jerk liberal faggots. You can find all the old episodes on sound cloud. Its not Dan Carlin quality, but it sure as hell beats the Joe Rogan Shitsperience.
Shikata ga nai

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Last Podcast on the Left

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:31 am

heydaralon wrote:I listen to these guys driving to work or school. They irreverantly cover serial killers and odd or creepy events. The hosts are fairly entertaining although they tend to be knee jerk liberal faggots. You can find all the old episodes on sound cloud. Its not Dan Carlin quality, but it sure as hell beats the Joe Rogan Shitsperience.
they tend to be knee jerk liberal faggots.

Could you elaborate?

heydaralon

Re: Last Podcast on the Left

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 01, 2017 5:14 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I listen to these guys driving to work or school. They irreverantly cover serial killers and odd or creepy events. The hosts are fairly entertaining although they tend to be knee jerk liberal faggots. You can find all the old episodes on sound cloud. Its not Dan Carlin quality, but it sure as hell beats the Joe Rogan Shitsperience.
they tend to be knee jerk liberal faggots.

Could you elaborate?

They shoehorn anti-republican stuff into the podcast every chance they get. That being said, the guys are funny as hell. It cheers me up when I'm driving. I would recommend the 4 part series on Leonard Lake and Charles Ng to start with.
Shikata ga nai