What Book Are You Reading at the Moment?

heydaralon

Re: What Book Are You Reading at the Moment?

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:34 am

For the last 6 weeks, Hastur and I have stayed up all hours of the night watching wrestling match footage. I lost my job over this. Hastur is one callout away from losing his. We know every move you could possibly make dude. We know all your combos and strategies. We put it all on the line. If you stepped into the ring with us, you would spend the rest of your life in regret, punishing yourself for thinking you could beat the ring kings.

Enjoy the belt while you have it buddy, because your best years are behind you. We are the new hotness!
Last edited by heydaralon on Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:34 am

To wish for One America Kumbaya is folly

War is the force which makes America great.

Culture is Manifest Destiny.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:39 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:34 am

Do you think the Conservative could save the Republic? He is a great coder, inventor, and chef sure, but I'm worried that he is too cold and emotionless. Its part of whats made him the man he is today, but in order to be a true leader, one must feel something. The guy has made plenty of slam dunk arguments in his day, but in the end he might just be a philosopher king instead of the real deal.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:44 am

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:39 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Do you think the Conservative could save the Republic? He is a great coder, inventor, and chef sure, but I'm worried that he is too cold and emotionless. Its part of whats made him the man he is today, but in order to be a true leader, one must feel something. The guy has made plenty of slam dunk arguments in his day, but in the end he might just be a philosopher king instead of the real deal.
I don't think the republic needs saving, I think it's actually humming along as per normal.

People just forgot was normal was like before the Cold War Truce.

You can have Civil War or Cold War, those are the two modes that the America 9000 comes with settings for.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:56 am

Like all these people crying about things being bad now, because of Twitter ?

Whatever happened to assassinations, or lynchings, or even just tying someone to a post and whipping them.

Good ol' American hickory upside their fat asses.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:00 am

Last edited by Smitty-48 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:08 am

Smitty-48 wrote:

I'm not talking about Kumbaya. I'm talking about a clear vision for the future. Manifest Destiny was a positive phallic vision. One nation cost to coast. The fact that it lead to wars and oppression is irrelevant. It was not a war on something, it was a national project.
When Moses led the Exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt it was not to get away from something. They went to seek the promised land. There is a huge differance. If you define the vision as being against something you run a big risk of turning in on yourselves.
For example, there is never enough opression to stomp out for the SJW types. So you get call out culture and and endless quest to find past transgressions to be offended by. You get witch trials where the supposed victims don't have to prove their claims. All in order to find more enemies to burn. The war on terror needs more terrorists so you get a security apparatus that do mass surveilance on ordinary citizens and the FBI grooming weakminded people to commit fake terrorist attacks. The war on drugs is the same. It's like auto immune diseases on the body of society. It's eating you up.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:13 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:08 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I'm not talking about Kumbaya. I'm talking about a clear vision for the future. Manifest Destiny was a positive phallic vision. One nation cost to coast. The fact that it lead to wars and oppression is irrelevant. It was not a war on something, it was a national project.
Oh please, Manifest Destiny was about massacring Indians and stealing most of Mexico at gunpoint. Get real.

It's always been about terrorism and surveillance and whatnot,

America was born a slave empire, there was never any kumbaya.

It's been non stop war the whole time, America has never been at peace, not even for a moment

there was always plenty of enemies, if not foreign, then domestic,

That is the source of America's greatness, violent conflict is the reactor which drives America.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:22 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:13 am
Hastur wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:08 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Oh please, Manifest Destiny was about massacring Indians and stealing most of Mexico at gunpoint. Get real.

It's always been about terrorism and surveillance and whatnot,

America was born a slave empire, there was never any kumbaya.

It's been non stop war the whole time, America has never been at peace, not even for a moment

there was always plenty of enemies, if not foreign, then domestic,

That is the source of America's greatness, violent conflict is the reactor which drives America.
Nah man America did some cool as stuff back in the day. Hastur knows whats up.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:24 am

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:22 am

Nah man America did some cool as stuff back in the day. Hastur knows whats up.
What's not cool about massacring savages and conquering Mexico ?

What are you, some sort of commie faggot ?
Nec Aspera Terrent