CS314 - Unhealthy Numbers

TheReal_ND

Re: CS314 - Unhealthy Numbers

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:40 pm

StCapps wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:What if we could have a synergy of Montana where they get to keep the first and second amendment unrestricted and Quebec controls their immigration policy?
Not as good a deal as we are offering them. They aren't big fans of guns or free speech anyway, you offer them nothing they desire. We do.
We bring AR's with pistol grips and thirty round mags. I think you underestimate what we could potentially bring to the table.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:44 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:We bring AR's with pistol grips and thirty round mags. I think you underestimate what we could potentially bring to the table.
The bigger and badder looking the guns are, the higher the Frenchies distaste for your offer grows.

How is America going to take to giving Quebec having an over-sized say when it comes to language and immigration? Sounds like that will go over real well. You think Spanish speaking Americans will take French being given special status without demanding special status for Spanish as well? You really want to open that Pandora's box, all for Quebec?
:think:

With a populace this misinformed about the world around them, thinking every nation just wants what they want, and this delusion about their ability to rule other nations better than they can run themselves, it's amazing that your chaotic republic, the Empire of Liberty, hasn't already overdosed on military misadventure and nation building, to the point of losing their status as Hegemon.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Canada is rightful American clay. Gibs lebensraum.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:54 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Canada is rightful American clay. Gibs lebensraum.
Take Mexico then if you are hankering for expanding the Empire of Liberty in North America. It's much warmer, and they can use some serious reform. Your northern flank is more secure with a Canadian ally in the north holding it down.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm

If I wanted Mexico I wouldn't have just elected a candidate that ran on building a ginormous wall on our southern border.

But the weather is great. I think we should swap countries for lulz. It will be fun. What do you say brother?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:59 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:If I wanted Mexico I wouldn't have just elected a candidate that ran on building a ginormous wall on our southern border.

But the weather is great. I think we should swap countries for lulz. It will be fun. What do you say brother?
You don't have to take it all, just part of it and build a wall on border with the rest of it. Win-Win.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:03 pm

We don't even need to take all of Canada. Just move the border north by about 250 miles. They can still have their Great White North.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:We don't even need to take all of Canada. Just move the border north by about 250 miles. They can still have their Great White North.
Make the same mistake over and over, especially when it comes to foreign policy, that's how America rolls.
:flags-waveusa: USA! USA! :flags-waveusa:

If the White House gets burned down again, don't say that I didn't warn you.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:31 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:We don't even need to take all of Canada. Just move the border north by about 250 miles. They can still have their Great White North.
Make the same mistake over and over, especially when it comes to foreign policy, that's how America rolls.
:flags-waveusa: USA! USA! :flags-waveusa:

If the White House gets burned down again, don't say that I didn't warn you.

Next time it burns down, it will be burned down by the South.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Next time it burns down, it will be burned down by the South.
That's because y'all aren't dumb enough to invade Canada again anytime soon, or we'd beat them too it. But if you don't piss us off we just might help stave off such an attempt from the South. Yet another reason it's better to let Canada run Canada, and not try and step in and run it yourselves.
*yip*