The Fifth Column

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Fifth Column

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:36 am

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote: Your wish has been partially granted.

No more political podcasts...

But no new historical ones either. :(

I guess the Institute has not yet identified a role for him to play.

Dan has a ready "I told you so" moment sitting right in front of him right now. The illegal activity by the NSA should be fertile ground for Dan. Question for me is will Dan be willing to step up knowing he will have to denigrate the Obama Admin.

Soros won't approve, though.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 am

Dan could really stake out a name for himself, appear as a Svengali if he just runs with all the shit he's been saying about this since the Patriot Act.

I hope he Nuts up and does it. Public Privacy needs a voice.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:15 am

Dan's schtick has peeled away. It's hard to take any of his old stuff seriously anymore. Remember his talking about absorbing the couple of buildings falling over on 9/11? Remember how he insisted that they only hated us because we were over there? Tell it to the Swedes, Dan.
It's amazing to me that he complained about running out of material and talking about the same old concerns in every commonsense--there's hardly been a slow news day since Trump stomped his way into office, and nary a peep from Dan. I still await his next podcast, like I wait for a punch-line. The man's got a plateful of pride to swallow with little gravy to help it down.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Moynihan lays it down about Otto Warmbier and Evergreen.

062 “Notes on Philando Castile, Otto Warmbier, and Evergreen"

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-fif ... oplay=true

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Fife wrote:Moynihan lays it down about Otto Warmbier and Evergreen.

062 “Notes on Philando Castile, Otto Warmbier, and Evergreen"

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-fif ... oplay=true
good to finally hear him get something right. kmele on his batman patrol could be a great recurring bit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:40 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Dan's schtick has peeled away. It's hard to take any of his old stuff seriously anymore. Remember his talking about absorbing the couple of buildings falling over on 9/11? Remember how he insisted that they only hated us because we were over there? Tell it to the Swedes, Dan.
It's amazing to me that he complained about running out of material and talking about the same old concerns in every commonsense--there's hardly been a slow news day since Trump stomped his way into office, and nary a peep from Dan. I still await his next podcast, like I wait for a punch-line. The man's got a plateful of pride to swallow with little gravy to help it down.
You don't think the CIA plays proxy games and do other horrific shit in the ME?

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:04 am

Okeefenokee wrote:kmele on his batman patrol could be a great recurring bit.
It was pretty funny visualizing Kmele doing the Batman schtick, and listening to Welch and Moynihan giving him the business a little. Too much of that kind of LARPing in NY might get one's ass kicked, though. :goteam: :drunk:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 pm

i told you.

i fucking told you moynihan was a liberal.

dude went off on a screed about punishing people for online wrong think to send a message to anyone else who might think of doing it in the future.

fucking social justice warrior down to the core.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:20 am

Moynihan is a company man, first and foremost. He still believes in the sanctity and importance of a press credential somehow. No wonder he hates Milo.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Fife wrote:Moynihan is a company man, first and foremost. He still believes in the sanctity and importance of a press credential somehow. No wonder he hates Milo.
thinking about it, that's probably true.

he bashed evergreen, but then took on their same tactics when cnn got attacked.

like i said before, he is the first to call you an idiot if you point out bias in the media. to him, there's no such thing. just a bunch of overworked journalists getting it wrong, but for reasons.