The Fifth Column

Martin Hash

Re: The Fifth Column

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:41 pm

DrYouth wrote:The Fifth Column interview lends strong credibility to the fair flag theory.
So what? Any theory assumes the U.S. should go to war if the "flag" is set; I completely & utterly reject that premise. NO WAR. I don't think that got through... NO WAR!!!!

p.s. How is it that rape, molestation, murder, torture, and bombing by brand-named weapons is okay to you people, but OMG, OMG, WMD, WMD, WMD, The-Sky-Is-Falling, must send America to remove leader of a sovereign nation at the behest of the Zionists?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
DrYouth wrote:The Fifth Column interview lends strong credibility to the fair flag theory.
So what? Any theory assumes the U.S. should go to war if the "flag" is set; I completely & utterly reject that premise. NO WAR. I don't think that got through... NO WAR!!!!

p.s. How is it that rape, molestation, murder, torture, and bombing by brand-named weapons is okay to you people, but OMG, OMG, WMD, WMD, WMD, The-Sky-Is-Falling, must send America to remove leader of a sovereign nation at the behest of the Zionists?
This.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:48 pm

HOW IS THIS JOE AMERICA'S PROBLEM? (My god, you let a political cartoon dictate your foreign policy?)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Did you guys notice how the conflict between Trump and the deep state suddenly ended with Trump turning 180 degrees on policy and pushing the neocon line, while purging his cabinet in favor of globalists and neocons?

I wonder how they got to him.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:HOW IS THIS JOE AMERICA'S PROBLEM? (My god, you let a political cartoon dictate your foreign policy?)
Huh? I was agreeing with you. A death toll over 100,000 gets no outrage, but 100 killed in an alleged chemical attack gets the war drums beating.

Folks need to remove that puppet master's hand from their posterior.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:HOW IS THIS JOE AMERICA'S PROBLEM? (My god, you let a political cartoon dictate your foreign policy?)
Huh? I was agreeing with you. A death toll over 100,000 gets no outrage, but 100 killed in an alleged chemical attack gets the war drums beating.

My mistake. (Are there any "Get Assad!" people on this forum?)

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:55 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Did you guys notice how the conflict between Trump and the deep state suddenly ended with Trump turning 180 degrees on policy and pushing the neocon line, while purging his cabinet in favor of globalists and neocons?

The Last-Guy-To-Talk-To-Him theory seems plausible. And, apparently, all you need to do is convince his SIL, who has zero qualifications other than being part of the Aristocracy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

My mistake. (Are there any "Get Assad!" people on this forum?)

Not sure, but I do find it strange how the anti-Trumpers are suddenly relatively quiet with their criticisms.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Are there any "Get Assad!" people on this forum?
Not sure, but I do find it strange how the anti-Trumpers are suddenly relatively quiet with their criticisms.
I'm seeing the same correlation...

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Did you guys notice how the conflict between Trump and the deep state suddenly ended with Trump turning 180 degrees on policy and pushing the neocon line, while purging his cabinet in favor of globalists and neocons?

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session