The Fifth Column

Dand

Re: The Fifth Column

Post by Dand » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:35 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Duh, Zionists. (Dude, where ya been?)

Didn't Thomas Friedman say in the NYT just this week that the U.S. should partner with ISIS to take down Assad? Jesus, man, you don't even need to read between the lines on that one. Not to mention Zionist-loving NeoCons, like McCain, pushing it every single minute.
Or the Israeli's faked the whole thing but got everyone to buy into the hoax... hiring Syrian families to play act the scene.
The BBC managed to do this in 2013 so it's not impossible.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Dand wrote:The BBC managed to do this in 2013 so it's not impossible.
more explanation please.
Do you mean the first "red line" incident?
How was the BBC involved in that?
I heard the sarin gas was traced to Turkish sources... didn't hear about the BBC being involved.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:55 pm

DrYouth wrote:
more explanation please.
I heard the sarin gas was traced to Turkish sources... didn't hear about the BBC being involved.

BBC faked a chemical attack to drum up support for a war in Syria back 2013. Where have you been?

Somehow Russia got a hold of the entire footage shot in which they were staging the actors and everything. It was super hilarious. BBC tried to sue RT for broadcasting the truth in UK. Hilarity ensued.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:56 pm

I really don't know how seriously to take any of this... Anyhoo I thought it was a very good episode of the 5th column... these guys are growing on me.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote:
more explanation please.

BBC faked a chemical attack to drum up support for a war in Syria back 2013. Where have you been?

Somehow Russia got a hold of the entire footage shot in which they were staging the actors and everything. It was super hilarious. BBC tried to sue RT for broadcasting the truth in UK. Hilarity ensued.
Take no notice Dr Youth, it was just a slur campaign by RT to cover up the attack in 2013. Supported by the likes of Infowars and Alex Jones. Only believed by the kinds of people who swallowed Pizzagate hook line and sinker.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media ... 11515.html
The BBC complained to Ofcom over RT’s show The Truthseeker, which alleged that Panorama had faked scenes of chemical attacks and used actors to pose as victims in a 2013 documentary called Saving Syria’s Children. RT broadcast in voiceover a claim by “media investigator” Robert Stuart that the documentary was a “total fabrication” of an atrocity with the BBC’s reporter Ian Pannell “standing amidst a tableau of very bad actors”.

RT reported that a complaint to the BBC by Mr Stuart was the subject of a “massive public investigation which made some extremely disturbing findings”. Ofcom found this was materially misleading. The BBC said it rejected Mr Stuart’s complaint “with detailed reasons”.

The Russian government-funded RT suggested the BBC had broadcast its report on the “game-changing atrocity” to persuade the public of the case for military action in Syria.

The BBC welcomed the finding. “This impartial, fearless and award-winning reporting in Syria from Ian Pannell, Darren Conway and their team demonstrated the journalistic values which make us one of the world’s most trusted news broadcasters,” said a spokesperson.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 am

Um...where's the hilarity?

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:50 am

DrYouth wrote:I really don't know how seriously to take any of this... Anyhoo I thought it was a very good episode of the 5th column... these guys are growing on me.
Sorry I didn't back it up more but there is more information here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/fake-image ... cy/5452883

Yes, it is the same source that Monty's article is talking about.

I've listened to some episodes and The 5th Column is a good podcast but one of the hosts annoys me so it's on the back burner for when I really listen to a lot of podcasts in a week travelling or something.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:01 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote: more explanation please.

Take no notice Dr Youth, it was just a slur campaign by RT to cover up the attack in 2013. Supported by the likes of Infowars and Alex Jones. Only believed by the kinds of people who swallowed Pizzagate hook line and sinker.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media ... 11515.html
The BBC complained to Ofcom over RT’s show The Truthseeker, which alleged that Panorama had faked scenes of chemical attacks and used actors to pose as victims in a 2013 documentary called Saving Syria’s Children. RT broadcast in voiceover a claim by “media investigator” Robert Stuart that the documentary was a “total fabrication” of an atrocity with the BBC’s reporter Ian Pannell “standing amidst a tableau of very bad actors”.

RT reported that a complaint to the BBC by Mr Stuart was the subject of a “massive public investigation which made some extremely disturbing findings”. Ofcom found this was materially misleading. The BBC said it rejected Mr Stuart’s complaint “with detailed reasons”.

The Russian government-funded RT suggested the BBC had broadcast its report on the “game-changing atrocity” to persuade the public of the case for military action in Syria.

The BBC welcomed the finding. “This impartial, fearless and award-winning reporting in Syria from Ian Pannell, Darren Conway and their team demonstrated the journalistic values which make us one of the world’s most trusted news broadcasters,” said a spokesperson.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So the British government investigated themselves and found the Russian state media was lying about the British state media. Even though the Russians somehow got a hold of the full footage that showed these were clearly actors.

That's hilarious.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:08 am

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 am

Dand wrote:
DrYouth wrote:I really don't know how seriously to take any of this... Anyhoo I thought it was a very good episode of the 5th column... these guys are growing on me.
Sorry I didn't back it up more but there is more information here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/fake-image ... cy/5452883

Yes, it is the same source that Monty's article is talking about.

I've listened to some episodes and The 5th Column is a good podcast but one of the hosts annoys me so it's on the back burner for when I really listen to a lot of podcasts in a week travelling or something.
Checked out that link...
Looked up the Global Centre for Research on Globalization and it's founder Michael Chossudovsky...

According to him 9/11 was a false flag operation put on by the CIA... so... uhhhh....

Gonna take this with a grain of salt.

And I haven't been taking StA's word on things since he admitted to milking Pizzagate to punish lefties.

Gonna have to walk away from this BBC steamer.