The Fifth Column

Okeefenokee

Re: The Fifth Column

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Are you back from your crazy tour of devastation through south east Asia?
I am.

Gonna contemplate what the next adventure might be? (Sure as hell won't involve rentlentless travel.) I'm long past the age of easy pickins.
You can mail order the SE Asian whor... er brides.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Are you back from your crazy tour of devastation through south east Asia?
I am.

Gonna contemplate what the next adventure might be? (Sure as hell won't involve rentlentless travel.) I'm long past the age of easy pickins.
My wife doesn't want anymore husbands.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: I am.

My wife doesn't want anymore husbands.
He love you long time.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Gonna contemplate what the next adventure might be? (Sure as hell won't involve rentlentless travel.) I'm long past the age of easy pickins.
Maybe keep it a little less ambitious next time... That was an epic agenda. Highlight?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:28 pm

I recommend episode 53 - The gang interview Michael Weiss - author of "ISIS - inside the army of terror" about recent events.
The guy is obviously very bright and makes a strong case against the false flag interpretation of the sarin gas fiasco.
Lots of very good, sane and unbiased analysis in this episode.

:goldstar:

http://www.wethefifth.com/
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:13 pm

DrYouth wrote:I recommend episode 53 - The gang interview Michael Weiss - author of "ISIS - inside the army of terror" about recent events.
The guy is obviously very bright and makes a strong case against the false flag interpretation of the sarin gas fiasco.
Lots of very good, sane and unbiased analysis in this episode.

:goldstar:

http://www.wethefifth.com/
He listed a half dozen agencies that lie for a living, and have been busted lying multiple times in the pursuit of starting a war, as his evidence that this isn't a fake attack meant to start a war.

Forgive me for being underwhelmed.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:29 am

Okeefenokee wrote:He listed a half dozen agencies that lie for a living, and have been busted lying multiple times in the pursuit of starting a war, as his evidence that this isn't a fake attack meant to start a war.

Forgive me for being underwhelmed.
I think it's a good idea to hear from both sides.
No Agenda has the false flag angle covered... I thought this guy was a pretty reliable source for the other angle.

I'm staying agnostic on the matter for now... but with evidence coming in from multiple sources - some of which would have relatively little reason to give misinformation... the false flag starts to dim in terms of likelihood.

If it was false flag... who engineered it? Who was in on it? To what end?
I haven't heard a very convincing theory so far.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:57 am

Duh, Zionists. (Dude, where ya been?)

Didn't Thomas Friedman say in the NYT just this week that the U.S. should partner with ISIS to take down Assad? Jesus, man, you don't even need to read between the lines on that one. Not to mention Zionist-loving NeoCons, like McCain, pushing it every single minute.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Duh, Zionists. (Dude, where ya been?)

Didn't Thomas Friedman say in the NYT just this week that the U.S. should partner with ISIS to take down Assad? Jesus, man, you don't even need to read between the lines on that one. Not to mention Zionist-loving NeoCons, like McCain, pushing it every single minute.
Zionists staged the false flag attack.
Commandeering a Syrian aircraft to drop Sarin gas on these people?
Or did an Israeli jet drop it... somehow undetected.
Or the Israeli's faked the whole thing but got everyone to buy into the hoax... hiring Syrian families to play act the scene.

It all starts to wilt when you think about the logistics.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Yeah, that is what I think.