The Fifth Column

Martin Hash

Re: The Fifth Column

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:32 am

DrYouth wrote:I don't really get hard libertarianism myself... it seems too rooted in the absence of government... which I believe is an important power block in our social system... designed to exist in tension with other power blocks...
Well put.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:14 am

The absence of government is called: war of all against all.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:53 am

Fife should have just left Moynihan labeled a liberal. As far as I can tell, he's a full time fake news water porter.
A police officer was on the scene within a minute and killed the assailant, likely saving lives, university officials said. "He engaged the suspect and eliminated the threat," OSU Police Chief Craig Stone said.

Law enforcement officials told NBC News that Artan was a Somali refugee who left his homeland with his family in 2007, lived in Pakistan and then came to the United States in 2014 as a legal permanent resident.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sus ... ck-n689076
Many in the community hoped the perpetrator would be neither Somali nor Muslim.

In fact, 20-year-old Dahir Adan was both, although the reason for the attack is still unknown. Islamic State claimed responsibility, but there is as yet no evidence to connect Adan to the terror group. The investigation has been turned over to the FBI.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /91099690/
I don't care how funny the guy is, he flat out fucking lies on a regular basis. Twice in the past month he's said that there have never been any attacks by anyone from any of the nations listed in the travel ban.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:17 am

That would indeed be a ridiculous thing to say.

Not necessarily a liberal thing; I know lots of really loopy open border libertarians who have said dumber and more false things on the topic.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:32 am

Good point... there are lots of motives for being manipulative about news beyond liberlism. There are lots of liberals manipulating the news to attack Trump because they are trying to villainize him... but that is not a reflection of liberalism itself. Let's stop using liberal as a cuss word.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:33 am

DrYouth wrote:Good point... there are lots of motives for being manipulative about news beyond liberlism. There are lots of liberals manipulating the news to attack Trump because they are trying to villainize him... but that is not a reflection of liberalism itself. Let's stop using liberal as a cuss word.

It only shows the world how intellectually bankrupt the liberals have become.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: It only shows the world how intellectually bankrupt the liberals have become.
Yawn
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:07 pm

also, kmele scrapped an entire show because he couldn't control his guest's arguments about islam.

but just one week prior had no problem sitting quietly for over an hour while his two guests spewed bile, with kmele only offering token opposition, and for the most part not responding at all.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:20 pm

When we get to a "liberal" issue, I want in because I'm a liberal.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:05 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:also, kmele scrapped an entire show because he couldn't control his guest's arguments about islam.
Bit of a loose cannon there... lol
The excerpts were sort of entertaining.... but scrapping it was probably the right call.