Dan Carlin on the Rubin Report

TheReal_ND

Re: Dan Carlin on the Rubin Report

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:55 am

Who the fuck cares anymore? If we've learned anything it's that not a single terrorist was stopped. Hell. White Nationalists are still prime enemy numero uno and what the fuck all do they have to show for all that legislation? It took Antifa commies to dox some of the biggest movers in that circle and I'm still freely posting much of it here.

FUCKING hell.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:AT&T was selling bulk phone records to the FBI as far back as the Reagan admin.

This shit didn't start in 2001.
That's bad too, but it was relatively rare. Not the same as a mass vacuuming, and FISA courts.
There were no judges involved, and mountains of tax payer dollars went to AT&T for their cooperation in spying on their customers. Now, you get a stamp from a judge and AT&T has to hand the shit over for free.

It might not seem like much, but that's an improvement.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:15 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:AT&T was selling bulk phone records to the FBI as far back as the Reagan admin.

This shit didn't start in 2001.
That's bad too, but it was relatively rare. Not the same as a mass vacuuming, and FISA courts.
There were no judges involved, and mountains of tax payer dollars went to AT&T for their cooperation in spying on their customers. Now, you get a stamp from a judge and AT&T has to hand the shit over for free.

It might not seem like much, but that's an improvement.
I don't need domestic spying to be more efficient. I'll take the old system thanks. And then they can explain to me (or more likely some subcommittee) where all that money went.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0