CS 313 - Get me a glass of Water

StCapps

Re: CS 313 - Get me a glass of Water

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:38 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Somebody give me a quick rundown.
If you want Dan to piss you off, then listen to it.
*yip*

Dand

Post by Dand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:59 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LMFAO. That makes total sense.

Lieawatha is a fucking joke. At least, unlike Hillary, she doesn't have a voice like a backwards record, and she at least perfectly illustrates how white women are so keen to hijack affirmative action from actual minorities for their own selfish gain.
mmmmkay. So some kind of dumbass Native-American thing, probably a misquote of her 'identifying' with their cause or something. Noted.
Damn, you never knew why she is called "Pocahontas"? In her college applications she claimed she was a native American although she's white. This is a relatively common thing and I know people do it often but it's a nice hypocritical thing to catch a leftist on ( just like how you would hold it over the head of Pence if it came out that he was hypocritically sucking off dudes in a gay club).

Warren is pro-affirmative action but she's also willing to lie about her race to take advantage of affirmative action. She even plagiarized recipes she contributed for a Native American cookbook a relative of hers made (a cookbook is not important but it's funny and shows her character)

More importantly, she is not actually a defender of the common people. She is just an elite that panders to the liberal topic de jour. She is a lawyer that was hired by Travellers Insurance to protect them from lawsuits from workers that were sick from working around asbestos. The sick people never got any money from Travelers. Great job, Liz! She's a champion of insurance companies but somehow you think she's an enemy of banks?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Dand wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LMFAO. That makes total sense.

Lieawatha is a fucking joke. At least, unlike Hillary, she doesn't have a voice like a backwards record, and she at least perfectly illustrates how white women are so keen to hijack affirmative action from actual minorities for their own selfish gain.
mmmmkay. So some kind of dumbass Native-American thing, probably a misquote of her 'identifying' with their cause or something. Noted.
Damn, you never knew why she is called "Pocahontas"? In her college applications she claimed she was a native American although she's white. This is a relatively common thing and I know people do it often but it's a nice hypocritical thing to catch a leftist on ( just like how you would hold it over the head of Pence if it came out that he was hypocritically sucking off dudes in a gay club).

Warren is pro-affirmative action but she's also willing to lie about her race to take advantage of affirmative action. She even plagiarized recipes she contributed for a Native American cookbook a relative of hers made (a cookbook is not important but it's funny and shows her character)

More importantly, she is not actually a defender of the common people. She is just an elite that panders to the liberal topic de jour. She is a lawyer that was hired by Travellers Insurance to protect them from lawsuits from workers that were sick from working around asbestos. The sick people never got any money from Travelers. Great job, Liz! She's a champion of insurance companies but somehow you think she's an enemy of banks?
I see now. A "gotcha" from 50 years ago. I guess we all need something.

Frankly, I don't really give a shit what her inner being represents. She's spent a majority of her career fighting bank deregulation, and proposing legislation to prevent the banksters from running amok. Her rhetoric sounds good to me, and she created the Consumer Protection Bureau to review fraudulent lending practices and scams.

This is a set of ideas that I want to support more than most others available, so I'm a fan.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:09 pm

I guess it never came up on the Rachel Maddow Show, or he just missed that particular episode..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Dand wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Frankly, I don't really give a shit what her inner being represents. She's spent a majority of her career fighting bank deregulation, and proposing legislation to prevent the banksters from running amok. Her rhetoric sounds good to me, and she created the Consumer Protection Bureau to review fraudulent lending practices and scams.

This is a set of ideas that I want to support more than most others available, so I'm a fan.

It's not a gotcha. She used that to get a position at Harvard. She used it again and again throughout her career. She made a career out of lies. Pretty much her entire public image is lies, which is probably why she feels so free to lie on the Senate floor, causing her censure.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:11 pm

She cucked out and campaigned for Clinton after attacking her viciously for years. If she cared about protecting America from financial de-regulation she wouldn't have pushed Clinton so hard and been a good little Demohack. She is full of shit and if you trust her, then you are a fool. Her rhetoric on some subjects might sound nice, but that all it is, rhetoric, she doesn't actually believe any of it. Warren is playing on people like you for votes, she is not a woman of principle.
*yip*

Dand

Post by Dand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:18 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Dand wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Yeah, fuck those people that got asbestos poisoning. Those shipyard and manufacturing workers that got poisoned were probably bankers in a previous life. :roll:

GCF, I hate bankers too and I believe Warren is a shyster. Don't think that I support the people Warren claims to be against.

As for the consumer protection bureau, check out some of the coverage they got last week: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/exclu ... er-agency/

It's just more corruption and riding the train of federal money. What has she actually done to stop anything that the evil banks are doing? The bureau was founded in 2011. Have they done anything to stop the cycle of banks committing crimes to gain billions of dollars and then being fined by the government for just a cut of those billions?
Last edited by Dand on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:19 pm

StCapps wrote:She cucked out and campaigned for Clinton after attacking her viciously for years. If she cared about protecting America from financial de-regulation she wouldn't have pushed Clinton so hard and been a good little Demohack. She is full of shit and if you trust her, then you are a fool. Her rhetoric on some subjects might sound nice, but that all it is, rhetoric, she doesn't actually believe any of it. Warren is playing on people like you for votes, she is not a woman of principle.
That's the way I see Warren too. She's just like Bernie. Don't be fooled by her rhetoric BroGrump. Warren takes a ton of money from big business interests, she's a bought and paid for part of the Establishment.

Dan perfectly laid out in this podcast what is appealing to people leaning Left, they want the right words spoken. Their not so much concerned with substance or actions, but as long as we have good rhetoric. Talk like a Blue Collar worker and no matter how much truth there is, we will toss you aside.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:20 pm

C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote:She cucked out and campaigned for Clinton after attacking her viciously for years. If she cared about protecting America from financial de-regulation she wouldn't have pushed Clinton so hard and been a good little Demohack. She is full of shit and if you trust her, then you are a fool. Her rhetoric on some subjects might sound nice, but that all it is, rhetoric, she doesn't actually believe any of it. Warren is playing on people like you for votes, she is not a woman of principle.
That's the way I see Warren too. She's just like Bernie. Don't be fooled by her rhetoric BroGrump. Warren takes a ton of money from big business interests, she's a bought and paid for part of the Establishment.

Dan perfectly laid out in this podcast what is appealing to people leaning Left, they want the right words spoken. Their not so much concerned with substance or actions, but as long as we have good rhetoric. Talk like a Blue Collar worker and no matter how much truth there is, we will toss you aside.
Fake Outsider if ever there was one, that Elizabeth Warren.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Dand wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Dand wrote: Damn, you never knew why she is called "Pocahontas"? In her college applications she claimed she was a native American although she's white. This is a relatively common thing and I know people do it often but it's a nice hypocritical thing to catch a leftist on ( just like how you would hold it over the head of Pence if it came out that he was hypocritically sucking off dudes in a gay club).

Yeah, fuck those people that got asbestos poisoning. Those shipyard and manufacturing workers that got poisoned were probably bankers in a previous life. :roll:

GCF, I hate bankers too and I believe Warren is a shyster. Don't think that I support the people Warren claims to be against.

As for the consumer protection bureau, check out some of the coverage they got last week: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/exclu ... er-agency/

It's just more corruption and riding the train of federal money. What has she actually done to stop anything that the evil banks are doing? The bureau was founded in 2011. Have they done anything to stop the cycle of banks committing crimes to gain billions of dollars and then being fined by the government for just a cut of those billions?
...So it's a bad thing that those employees make a competitive salary? And how exactly does that enrich the good senator?

You realize that that's a big part of why government is so incompetent right? The best and brightest all follow the money. If you want quants to regulate the banksters, you have to pay.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0