CS 313 - Get me a glass of Water

C-Mag

Re: CS 313 - Get me a glass of Water

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:57 am

Dan
Welcome back from a long slumber. Welcome back to questioning Presidential Authority, calling for Checks and Balances in Government. Good to have you back.

The Good, Bad and Ugly

Good
1. POTUS power has been growing for years, great, it's obvious, I understand you have new listeners all the time and need to keep bringing this up
2. Stop shutting down free speech like at Berkeley. (WTF no mention of the violence)
3. Don't blame Trump, blame ourselves. These problem exist even if Trump goes away tomorrow. :)
4. Dan paints a bleak a picture of the US as Trump has throughout his campaign. We do have serious issues in this country Dan, good you realize that.

Bad
1. Al Franken and Phauxchantus are my political heroes right now. Really Dan :lol:
2. I don't like the way Trump says stuff, if he talked like an establishment politician it would be nice.
3. You need to be against Trump violating the Constitution. NO SHIT ! How about we are against ANYONE violating the Constitution
4. I wanted a Non-Establisment guy, now I have him and I'm all confused. But this podcast is going to take the Establishment line on everything about Trump :shifty:

Ugly
1. Now that Trump is POTUS, be worried about nuclear war, be VERY WORRIED :o
2. @ 38 min mark, Dan points out all the groups that he supports that are being attacked by Trump supporters
a. blacks
b. Hispanics
c. jews
d. muslims
e. democrats
f. liberals
g. establishment republicans
- So pretty much the Corporate Media spin nicely worded by Dan
3. Dan's Personnel Committee on UnAmerican Activities - Dan continually tells us what America is and what's UnAmerican.
Trump is In-American, if you support Trump you are UnAmerican, speaking out against Trump opponents is UnAmerican

As always Dan, it's a well produced piece. Your messages came through loud and clear. :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:01 am

Let those Soros bucks flow.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:42 am

Excellent episode.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:58 am

Dand

Post by Dand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:08 am

Shameful that Dan is still on the Warren bandwagon

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:10 am

Dand wrote:Shameful that Dan is still on the Warren bandwagon
She's still the only politician that I've ever donated to. I'm a fan. She, Ron Paul, and Bernie are the only 3 that I've ever seen attempt to fight the banksters.

I'm not sure where exactly all of the vitriol against her is coming from, perhaps you could enlighten me?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:13 am

LMFAO. That makes total sense.

Lieawatha is a fucking joke. At least, unlike Hillary, she doesn't have a voice like a backwards record, and she at least perfectly illustrates how white women are so keen to hijack affirmative action from actual minorities for their own selfish gain.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:LMFAO. That makes total sense.

Lieawatha is a fucking joke. At least, unlike Hillary, she doesn't have a voice like a backwards record, and she at least perfectly illustrates how white women are so keen to hijack affirmative action from actual minorities for their own selfish gain.
mmmmkay. So some kind of dumbass Native-American thing, probably a misquote of her 'identifying' with their cause or something. Noted.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:29 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LMFAO. That makes total sense.

mmmmkay. So some kind of dumbass Native-American thing, probably a misquote of her 'identifying' with their cause or something. Noted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is testament to how little these people know about anything. The MSM lies to the nonstop and they literally have no idea how corrupt their "heroes" are.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:37 am

Martin Hash wrote:Though I voted for Trump, and always thought he would win, I think he's an immature buffoon, symptomatic of a broken political system.
I don't disagree with you about the negatives of Trump and that he is a symptom of our society. The more I read about the Strauss-Howe generational theory, the more it seems to do as good of a job as anything of describing our cultural cylces. Through that view port, Trump would be the Grey Champion.
The Grey Champion or Champions are Prophet Generation leaders who command respect due to their age, attitude and warlike demeanor. They were born shortly after the previous Great War Crisis and became the narcissistic young crusaders during the Awakening, driven achievers during the midlife Unraveling, and principled moralists summoning great deeds during the next Crisis.

They tend to inspire through their words and rhetoric, rather than through grand deeds. They are human beings, and as with all humans, they exhibit both positive and negative traits. Prominent positive traits include being principled, resolute and creative. Detrimental traits include being narcissistic, presumptuous, and ruthless. The Grey Champion arrives when the situation looks grim and the people need a jolt of courage to meet the frightful challenges ahead.
All Grey Champions incite aggressive backlashes from the current Establishment. FDR incited a cabal of business men to attempt to recruit Smedley Butler to lead a coup. The election of Lincoln resulted in a Civil War. That too may be our fate. The Grey Champion is an agent of change against the tired and corrupt establishment.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience