Wew Lads! JRE + AJ

Speaker to Animals

Re: Wew Lads! JRE + AJ

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:10 am

Xenophon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:That's pretty much what keeps turning up in America and Europe. Pedophile rings are associated with the political establishment and media entertainment complex.
More and more celebrities have been coming out to talk about that. The funny thing is that these stories come out, and they're instantly buried. I really don't want to believe that this sort of thing is actually happening.

The MSM goes WELL out of the way to bury and censor these stories. So does the tech industry. The groups that were collaborating on the Pizzagate investigation were shut out of Reddit and a few other places. Videos about it are sometimes censored from Facebook.

On that No Agenda podcast, one of the hosts talked about how, when he was a journalist, he tried to cover a story about a pedo ring associated with (I think) state politics. He lost his job. The story was censored. And the station itself was burned down.

I have heard of similar tactics in other cases. Alex Jones is fucking batshit a lot of the time, but I strongly suspect he is 100% correct that the media and political establishment use pedophilia as an initiation right to power, and then use that to keep everybody in line.

Where I think he is wrong is in assuming the people in Trump's cabinet are necessarily clean. Even Trump himself has some ties to Epstein, for example. It's difficult to know who is actually under their thumb at this point, since the influence of these people is so widespread.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:21 am

boethius wrote:The elites have been sexually depraved monsters and pedophiles for centuries.

DeSade wrote about this 200+ years ago, and none of it would be unfamiliar to Podesta and Clinton (or their victims, unfortunately).

In summary:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_120_Days_of_Sodom

If you actually want the disgusting details of a typical Lolita Express vacation by Epstein and Bill Clinton:
https://www.odaha.com/sites/default/fil ... _sodom.pdf

If you ever have nothing to live for, and want to go full Punisher or Taxi Driver on some motherfuckers, these guys are a perfect target.
:shifty:

WOW, I glanced through a few pages of the original text. I don't know if we can classify these people as human.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: I have heard of similar tactics in other cases. Alex Jones is fucking batshit a lot of the time, but I strongly suspect he is 100% correct that the media and political establishment use pedophilia as an initiation right to power, and then use that to keep everybody in line.

Where I think he is wrong is in assuming the people in Trump's cabinet are necessarily clean. Even Trump himself has some ties to Epstein, for example. It's difficult to know who is actually under their thumb at this point, since the influence of these people is so widespread.
Even if the Trump campaign and cabinet started out clear of establishment folks, they are inside now. I've heard about Trump taking at least one flight on the Lolita. Don't know what to make of it. If any of this is going on, I hope they clean house.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:26 am

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: I have heard of similar tactics in other cases. Alex Jones is fucking batshit a lot of the time, but I strongly suspect he is 100% correct that the media and political establishment use pedophilia as an initiation right to power, and then use that to keep everybody in line.

Even if the Trump campaign and cabinet started out clear of establishment folks, they are inside now. I've heard about Trump taking at least one flight on the Lolita. Don't know what to make of it. If any of this is going on, I hope they clean house.
This kind of talk stokes my fascist/revanchist tendencies. Come on guys, we'll call it the American Schiltron Party. It'll be great. :character-spamguy:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:31 am

Xenophon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

This kind of talk stokes my fascist/revanchist tendencies. Come on guys, we'll call it the American Phalanx Party. It'll be great. :character-spamguy:
Just looking at it realistically.
What you calling for a military coupe too ? :lol:

In theory, if this is going on the FBI and or CIA have the proof this is happening and use the evidence as a means to control people. If it's that deep, can/will Trump get ahold of the evidence and use it for arrests. A lot of hypotheticals, it would rock the country.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
This kind of talk stokes my fascist/revanchist tendencies. Come on guys, we'll call it the American Phalanx Party. It'll be great. :character-spamguy:
Just looking at it realistically.
What you calling for a military coupe too ? :lol:

In theory, if this is going on the FBI and or CIA have the proof this is happening and use the evidence as a means to control people. If it's that deep, can/will Trump get ahold of the evidence and use it for arrests. A lot of hypotheticals, it would rock the country.
I guess the military can help too, if it wants. I'm pretty sure such institutionalized crime would be unconstitutional if it turned out to be true, which I am not convinced it is. I mean, Hollywood is debauched to death, so it's not surprising that they'd be a bunch of sick weirdos, but our government? Let's hope that's not true. It'd have to be pretty good evidence for me to buy into it. There's too much speculation at this point.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:00 am

Xenophon wrote: I mean, Hollywood is debauched to death, so it's not surprising that they'd be a bunch of sick weirdos, but our government? Let's hope that's not true. It'd have to be pretty good evidence for me to buy into it. There's too much speculation at this point.
Agreed.

I wonder who the American Jimmy Saville will be ?
https://www.sott.net/article/252813-Jim ... ablishment

That guy not only traveled in the highest circles in England, he was rewarded handsomely with knighthoods and all kinds of things.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:08 am

C-Mag wrote:
Xenophon wrote: I mean, Hollywood is debauched to death, so it's not surprising that they'd be a bunch of sick weirdos, but our government? Let's hope that's not true. It'd have to be pretty good evidence for me to buy into it. There's too much speculation at this point.
Agreed.

That guy not only traveled in the highest circles in England, he was rewarded handsomely with knighthoods and all kinds of things.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:10 am

Xenophon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Agreed.

I would feel sad. He is a charming fucker.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:13 am

I found this well cited report, that says BJ Clinton is among the worst.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/07 ... overnment/

The investigation also showed ties to GHW Bush, Alan Dershowitz and others.
PLATA O PLOMO