Wew Lads! JRE + AJ

TheReal_ND

Re: Wew Lads! JRE + AJ

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Elites communicating with inter dimensional brings is close enough for me. Not that I doubt some people believe they can, rather he just looses me and his message sometimes. Some say it's deliberate. I still like him though.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:06 pm

StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:AJ always does this. I consider him a comedian now. He says some good shit then throws in a dash of lizard aliens. Big whoop.

Lol "globalists!"
Is he a legit Lizard guy?
AJ is not a lizard alien guy.

He's one of the lizard people??

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:09 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Elites communicating with inter dimensional brings is close enough for me. Not that I doubt some people believe they can, rather he just looses me and his message sometimes. Some say it's deliberate. I still like him though.
Whatever makes the rants more entertaining is cool by me. There is a method to his madness, a lot of people just miss it taking him way too seriously.
/shrugs
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:43 am

For me one of the most interesting things in this discussion, before Alien Trancendentalism............... or WTF ever. Was the part about Pedophilia and Alex Jones claims that Pedo's are widespread in the Elites. AJ said Trump was going after them.

Then I see this
TheReal_ND wrote:Image
I'm surprised California (our MHF member,) hasn't heard about this or said anything yet. He's always been ready to gas the pedos with me.
and check in with InfoWars to see if AJ has any updates.

This all made me think back to old Dan Carlin and some of the discussions we've had over the years. Dan wondered if when Presidents, Senators and Congressmen got to DC and were set down and shown a film, basically gotten in line. Because it appears that even 'good guys' get corrupted in Washington.

Dan also talked about one of the easiest way to take someone down in the computer age is to plant pedophile images on someones computer.

Here Alex Jones says, Pedophilia is the initiation to get into the establishment. I have no idea if that is true. But, it would be a great way to have total control over people. If you have people on tape committing pedophilia, you own them.

I'll be interested to see if more arrests are coming.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:52 am

C-Mag wrote:For me one of the most interesting things in this discussion, before Alien Trancendentalism............... or WTF ever. Was the part about Pedophilia and Alex Jones claims that Pedo's are widespread in the Elites. AJ said Trump was going after them.

Then I see this
TheReal_ND wrote:Image
I'm surprised California (our MHF member,) hasn't heard about this or said anything yet. He's always been ready to gas the pedos with me.

This all made me think back to old Dan Carlin and some of the discussions we've had over the years. Dan wondered if when Presidents, Senators and Congressmen got to DC and were set down and shown a film, basically gotten in line. Because it appears that even 'good guys' get corrupted in Washington.

Dan also talked about one of the easiest way to take someone down in the computer age is to plant pedophile images on someones computer.

Here Alex Jones says, Pedophilia is the initiation to get into the establishment. I have no idea if that is true. But, it would be a great way to have total control over people. If you have people on tape committing pedophilia, you own them.

Good Lord. That's appalling to think about. If that comes out, it's Silvershirts time, boys.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:00 am

Xenophon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:For me one of the most interesting things in this discussion, before Alien Trancendentalism............... or WTF ever. Was the part about Pedophilia and Alex Jones claims that Pedo's are widespread in the Elites. AJ said Trump was going after them.

Then I see this

Good Lord. That's appalling to think about. If that comes out, it's Silvershirts time, boys.
Yeah, it's so awful we don't even want to believe it's possible. But we know from past cases that Instutional Pedophillia can go on for decades in an international organization.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:05 am

That's pretty much what keeps turning up in America and Europe. Pedophile rings are associated with the political establishment and media entertainment complex.

This is what Clinton was apparently into in D.C. with that Crowley cult.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:06 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:That's pretty much what keeps turning up in America and Europe. Pedophile rings are associated with the political establishment and media entertainment complex.
More and more celebrities have been coming out to talk about that. The funny thing is that these stories come out, and they're instantly buried. I really don't want to believe that this sort of thing is actually happening.

boethius

Post by boethius » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:07 am

The elites have been sexually depraved monsters and pedophiles for centuries.

DeSade wrote about this 200+ years ago, and none of it would be unfamiliar to Podesta and Clinton (or their victims, unfortunately).

In summary:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_120_Days_of_Sodom

If you actually want the disgusting details of a typical Lolita Express vacation by Epstein and Bill Clinton:
https://www.odaha.com/sites/default/fil ... _sodom.pdf

If you ever have nothing to live for, and want to go full Punisher or Taxi Driver on some motherfuckers, these guys are a perfect target.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:10 am

A video blogger talks about all of this, the scope of the problem appears huge and apparently Trump has said pedophiles will get the Death Penalty.

h/t Doc......... I didn't even look into this at all until you made me aware
PLATA O PLOMO