Wew Lads! JRE + AJ

Ex-California

Re: Wew Lads! JRE + AJ

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:50 am

TheReal_ND wrote:iTunes removed the podcast.
Fake News

Its still right there on top

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

boethius

Post by boethius » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 am

"Trump's not perfect, but he's not a pedophile Satanist." -- Alex Jones.

Best endorsement ever.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:05 am

boethius wrote:"Trump's not perfect, but he's not a pedophile Satanist." -- Alex Jones.

Best endorsement ever.
:lol:

I'm 30 mikes in, I'm going to be warped all weekend looking for pedophiles at every pizza joint.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

boethius

Post by boethius » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:49 am

What until you're 2 hours in or so...Interdimensional psychic vampires. The elites are in contact with demonic forces in other dimensions who taught us our technology, so we could build a humanity-transcending one-mind AI that the demons will hijack to climb from their current status below the 3rd dimension to the higher dimensions through the combined human-machine consciousness.

I'm not even bullshitting, dog.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:59 am

Looking forward to a diagnosis from DrY. My money's on paranoid schizophrenic.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:31 am

boethius wrote:What until you're 2 hours in or so...Interdimensional psychic vampires. The elites are in contact with demonic forces in other dimensions who taught us our technology, so we could build a humanity-transcending one-mind AI that the demons will hijack to climb from their current status below the 3rd dimension to the higher dimensions through the combined human-machine consciousness.

Psychic Vampire would make a solid forum handle.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:06 pm

boethius wrote:What until you're 2 hours in or so...Interdimensional psychic vampires. The elites are in contact with demonic forces in other dimensions who taught us our technology, so we could build a humanity-transcending one-mind AI that the demons will hijack to climb from their current status below the 3rd dimension to the higher dimensions through the combined human-machine consciousness.

Yeah, Rogan and Jones high on weed and George Dickel, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ya know it was pretty good until Jones went batshit wild with the whole interdimensional shit and transmitting energy to a higher order, blah, blah.

That aside, when he talks about the Pedophile shit, he makes a certain amount of sense.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:27 pm

That's all confirmation bias. The fact that similar scandals have unfolded on a much smaller scale makes it easy to believe it could be real.

The inter-agency war AJ is discussing is similar to things that we have talked about here and if you are looking for a useful idiot to propagate negative stories about your rivals he'd be high on the list. He already admitted to selling out before. You spray him with some cash give him a real scoop then feed him the BS. Probably wouldn't even need the money.

Pic related...

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Yeah, this is why I am surprised JRE did that shit. He's gonna get drilled and next time there is a pizzegate shooter he will be part of the cause.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:40 pm

California wrote:
Fake News

Its still right there on top

What the FUCK??? IDid Nuke just Fake News me???